Week 12 brings you little story with Armi (Bobobie Elf March), Ping-Mei (Soom Ai OE) and Xiu (Soom Ai Romantic). I've had Armi for rather long time. She was bought from Bobobie with email order. I was told that was the easiest way back the to order from them. My friend made some modifications to her hands and feet, so she would have a bit more mobility. Sadly even tough she is really cute her elbows are the worst in posing. I removed all the old hotglue and I should glue her again as well as Xiu and Ping-Mei. All girls were so sloppy! Xiu and Ping-Mei were bought from Soom, I know they were some of the first popular ones. I don't regret buying them. Xiu has the original Soom Ai body she came with and Ping-Mei has a Teeniegem body from a special body order. Perhaps Soom saw that people are in need of full doll and the sold those bodies for them who needed. I was happy to have two full dolls. They're all three so cute. Poor Armi is my last doll who has faceup by me. ^--^''' I don't do face ups, I want to try again at some point since face ups can cost a lot and it would save me if I did at least some of my own.
BUT! To the photos, I made a little story. I bought some Lockers from Flying Tiger at the city center and they are good size for 1/6 size dolls.


Also, no wonder they were sloppy. These both are arms elastics, thinner is from original Ai's release. No wonder they were so sloppy and couldn't hold a pose at all. I know hotglue will help more so at some point I'll need to glue them. Originally week 12 was Armi's week but I did enjoy working with all three so I'll cross Xiu and Ping-Mei off the calendar for now and give them some more attention when I dig out the hot glue gun again.
What was done?
- Cleaned them and gave new elastics for all.
- Positioned all eyes again, checked the eyeputty is ok.
- Changed Armi's shirt, but otherwise all were dressed in the clothes they had earlier.
- They're fun, admired them while playing.
What they need:
- Armi might need new eyes and face up.
- Few new pairs of shoes? All three have shoes from Bluefairy.
- New clothes. They had those forever.















That story made me laugh Xaya. It's very cute and Armi is too. Love the lockers.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
I'm so happy you enjoyed it and laughed. <3 ^-^ Lovely to hear that. Hugs <3
DeleteI agree with Xanadu, made me laugh. I remember from the time when some class mates were small - they could fit in those school lockers.
ReplyDeleteThe trio is adorable! 💕
Thank you so much <3 I'm glad you liked the them. ^-^
Delete