Anyway, I've been pondering about the Etsy shop thing too, and I think I've decided the name for it. I might be able to open earlier than October since I've been really pushing myself for sewing more and working hard for it too. ^^ I know it goes on slowly, but I have many projects going on and I still dream of having the give away thing in my blog. I don't know yet what to give! >w< MSD size things are the easiest for me, since I sew them a lot.
I, even if it might be selfish to say, am very fond of these skirts. They are so very cute!
I have trouble finding thin natural white cotton which I'd really need. Our nearest store didn't have any, and I'd truly need few meters of it. I need it for these cream coloured skirts (well not much of it) but there are other projects to come too... I just can't see myself to line the cream tulle with the whiter material I have. Maybe I'm silly like that..
Tobias is so cute with this hat I sew. I'm sewing some for LDoll and truly it fits for different kind of outfits really nicely. ^^ I hope people at LDoll will like these as much as I do.
Otherwise I think I'm quite happy about the dolls I have, they need a change of clothes... SOON. So I think I need to take a look at things that I have and decide with that what each will wear. Dressing ... x amount of dolls with something they haven't yet had on is difficult. Especially since even if I've been sewing, my own dolls don't have new stuff that much. Shoemaker's children go barefoot... I guess. ;) I try to have a style for each doll and still think that I'm not fulfilling the styles completely. Someday I'll have more time for sewing for my own dolls too. I'm glad I usually sew FS the kind of things that my own dolls would also wear. Ah, time flies, I'm so happy I have a day off today. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment