Yes, I'm a bit late with this report. ^^ Hehe.
New Shinyfairies Andy and Paul are ok, but I am just a tad bit desappointed in both. I was hoping they'd make some new molds like Benjamin but instead they took Patrick (Andy) and squeezed him in smaller size as well as Denis (Paul). I was a bit meh with them at first, but when I saw the girl versions I thought they work OK. I was hoping Paul would have a fuller lips like Denis have. I rather don't have much to say about Andy. I do think Kanis eyes would fit their eye socket nicer than those acrylic ones (that are OK. Actually Tobias had his defaults many years).
When I look at them side by side, looks to me that they are pretty much identical from the bottom half of their face, only the eyes seem different to me. I would've been more interested in actual girl molds but I think these two work nicely as girls, for me definitely better than boys. Paul has a little hint of Olive~ish in him, tough the line of the mouth is too curved.
Anyhow, I'm safe so far. Until the next year I think I should be. :P I shouldn't be watching any new dolls now, since I need anyway to wait until the LDoll festival in France is over and then concentrate on getting my crew together with their winter looks. I want to make skirts for girls and some trousers for the boys. I don't know yet which kind of things to make. I'm making a nice dress for Tia, but it is not at least autumny, maybe like summery more than autumny. XD Well, she is a good girl and waiting in there beside me. ^^ She's so cute!
Oh yes, don't buy anything before the LDoll Festival, since we'll be doing some serious shopping (hopefully). Who knows what we might get our hands on...
ReplyDeleteYes! :D I'm both afraid and eager to get there. There'll be Leekeworld and Wind Dolls which represent Fairyland... I might be in trouble!
ReplyDelete