So, the new Bluefairy line is called Blue Fairy. How adorable is that!? Blue, Tiny, Shiny and Pocket Fairy. They're all sooo cute!!! Diana is the first released 60cm line girl. I do like her, even tough she's not (yet) at the top of my list. I did like what I saw about the bodies, it is clearly a bigger version of Blossom body, hips look a tad bit wider and the over all look of the body is .. well not excactly chubby, but not as skinny as most of the new bodies. I like how this body is shaped, no melon breasts but still has some hips and bottom. I'd like to see more of the hands and feet, especially how they're jointed. I see that they've paid more attention for the ankle joint and I'd like to see that a bit closer. And hands. I like nice hands and what I saw from them looks good, more shape, kinda U-noa~ish index finger and pinky.
Bluefairy's big market is in Japan, Tiny and Pocket sizes are famous there I've heard. I don't know if they like Shinies there? No wonder these came out a bit like Volks~ish way. I don't mind that. Most of my bigger dolls are ... well all but two are the big headed, big eyes gang. I have Luts Delf dolls and one Limhwha and Zaoll who are totally something else. Blue Fairies would definitely go with my bigger dolls. ^^
Anyway, I'm not keen to buy yet. I don't have the finances and otherwise I don't think these are for me. Maybe there'll be a set I'll like later on, something like the Breath of the Forest that Sora*iro had could do the trick. These are not too expensive either. Well of course they are expensive but they are in my price range.
I'm eagerly waiting for Kissing Minimay! ^^ I already named her, her name is Anni. I've liked that name for long and I think it fits really nicely. I haven't yet found a name for the other two but they'll come around. Hopefully I'll find something fitting. Also, I should play with my TF boys a lot more. :P Poor boys, need more clothes and more attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment