I really like both Somang and Robin. I do like their clothes too, but as usual, I could split them away. I've already had a little chat with my friend about the split issue of (mainly) Somang's clothes, if I do buy one of them. x_x MAN. I do love Misty Rose resin! And they're both wonderful! And AR accepts layaway plans. Robin would be in my priority list no 1 at the moment, since I'd love to have a Gentle body boy with MR resin and Robin is really pretty in that! He would make a whole lot better big brother for Mimosa than white Gus. I need to think about this a lot. I don't know if I'd afford any of them at the moment but gladly I've got some time to think. Need to do a lot of thinking now.
They say in the site that the waiting time for such doll would be 60 -70 business days and that is quite long time. Maybe Soom/AR has to wait until all ordered dolls are prepaired and face upped until they'll produce the clothing? I actually don't mind about the long waiting, I'm kinda used to that with Soom and I think it is good to have a bit longer wait. ^^; Kinda get used to the thought about having a new doll and preparing your home ... or arrange some space in the show case for them... Anyway. Gotta think about this. Falling for some new ED eyes is not helping my situation. :P
Natalia has ED #48 and Tilda has ED #21. I was a bit .. well not happy with the actual colours since the blue was more blue than I thought (and was prepaired for) and grey wasn't having the hint of blue that I thought it would. Anyway, I got over my desappointment as soon as I got the eyes on them. ^^ I was thinking to swithc them vise versa, but remembered that Turbow's Miu (Olive) has those bright blue eyes and didn't want to be a copycat of doom. :P Even if they're not the same number. I think grey suits Natalia and Tilda looks absolutely adorable with blue. ^^
Girls are super cute in those eyes^^ I was considering getting blue ED eyes for my Odette, but have to wait until summer holiday is over. The same reason why I won't be buying Kitten Louis...and Sarang...and....oh my list is long:)So I do know what you feel about getting new dolls:)
ReplyDeleteThank you. Well, if you fall for ED's I'd say good luck, at least I wanted to have more when I got the first pair. :P They look good and catch the light well. I have 6 pairs and I still want more. xD
ReplyDeleteAh, ;) with Bluefairies, you always wish to buy more.