Pages

Feb 16, 2018

Bad Comparison of Azone Pureneemo Flection and Emotion Body

OMG, so sorry this is so bad, most of the photos are overexposed (?) and off focus but I just can't help it right now. I own Pureneemo XS, S and M size bodies, the Flection I presume. I thought the cat Mio would have different body but it was the same as other M-size Flection bodies. Anyway, few thoughts and photos from the bodies side by side. I didn't know what sort of comparisons to get but I can have more if you want. ^^;


XS girl, Emotion S, Flection S and Flection M.




First comparison from the side, XS girl is very thin and tiny, but the calves of the Emotion body are smaller than the calves of the XS body. Ouch. Thighs of the Emotion body has those gap things where the calf will fit when she is sitting on her legs.


With the Flection S body on the right.


Emotion left and Flection M on the right.


Shape of the legs is thinner and the thighs fore example seem to have more shape in the inner thigh close to knee and the calf is a lot thinner, and over all jointing is different. Only thing that seems to have kept are the head stud thing, foot size and the hands are the same size most likely.


And the new body is shorter which make it kind of a middle size between XS and S bodies.


Emotion body left and XS body right. I feel like they've wanted to make the S-size Emotion body a tad bit slimmer but have forgotten that they already have a tiny girl body. Only chest is bigger, and the joints are different of course.


Emotion body with M-size Flection body.


I got the Pureneemo 2 hand parts for the Emotion body with Koron *cough*. I've worked evening shift this week so I didn't have time to unbox her like I did the others and I had to wait whole evening shift to get back home to open the box. Only few dark photos with my phone, not sure if I'll upload them in Instagram. OK - Back to these hands. I think they're much like the type Pureneemo Flection optional hands which have the "ring" wrist part on them. I compared them in size and shape and all seemed to be the same. I was hoping to get some other designs for hands, but I couldn't yet think which sort of hands would be nice.


I haven't broken the hands... yet.




Here are some hands. Two at the bottom are basic hands for Flection body, the one on the bottom right is for XS body. Top ones are the Flection hand with the ring wrist part and one on the right without the ring is the new Pureneemo 2 hand part. You can see that the parts which make the ball part are two half-ball shaped parts with a hole and peg. When I first pulled the hand off Emotion body I almost broke this ball shaped part. I did remove those parts from each other but luckily they can be put together quite easily, still was annoyed about it. x_x The movement of the hands is as good as with the Flection optionals with the wrist ring and that will give nice effect with the photos.


Annu: Oh gosh!
Roosa: Hello ma'am!
Sanni: I wonder what's going on?
Manta: Monkey business.


I'm not very good with posing but I wanted to see how this works. S and M size girls are clearly leaning a bit back.


I think XS-body will need to hold her hands on the ground if she wants to sit like this with the legs on the side. I usually don't pose dolls in this position as I do like them sitting on chairs so I don't mind if it doesn't sit like this properly. And you can always cheat a little bit when they're clothed and sitting in this position.


I don't know for sure if the legs turn more from the hip joint with the Emotion body, maybe not as they're attached to those ball shaped pegs in the hip part. I didn't dare to turn it more but it is quite easy to pose. Compared to the old S-body you can make it not lean back like the older ones.

Small and bad comparison Azone Pureneemo
Basic sitting on the ground like this look nice for both.


Roosa: I think this new body is superior compared to the old ones!
Sanni: Oh...


Roosa: I can hug my knees!


Roosa: I can do all these epic poses like this "Poem Girl Sitting on a Window sill". n__n


Roosa: Look how fantastic my joints are! I can curve into a ball like a cat!




Roosa: I can be SO SMALL!


Roosa: Aaaaa what are you doing!?
Manta: Superior huh?
Sanni: We might be old but we're pretty!
Annu: I'm small, you're flexible!


Sanni: I think this is enough posing today.
Manta: Lets get our clothes.
Annu: Adios!


Roosa: Come on guys, I didn't mean it!


Roosa: Ouch!


Roosa: I'm OK! Don't worry! ;)

Well, over all the Emotion body can truly fit in small places, it does make nice poses, like that knee hugging poem girl in window sill pose. I think it can be good add to the various sizes if you wish to have more variations but I'm kind of afraid to move it much becouse I can't see the joints when the clothes are on doll. Also, the joint parts (knees, elbows) are in some cases different colour than the rest of the body which annoys me teeny bit. I switched Aika's body to old Flection S earlier but only used her head in this shoot and I had to change my Himeno's body for the Emotion body that stayed behind from Aika becouse there was something weird going on with her right calf. It was curved to the wrong side, maybe there was a wrong part in it or something? I don't know yet but I'll take a look at it when I have time to do that. So far I'll keep the Emotion body with Himeno and Koron. Maybe later I'll have a chance to update.


I find these garbage cans funny. This one was bought from Flying Tiger Copenhagen. I think I'll need few more if they have different colours. LOL. And Koron is ready to cart this one away! ;)


Her name is Jenina. ^__^ Welcome home!

More doll news: Wizard of Oz Himeno has also postponed the release date to the end of April, which doesn't surprise me. I did make a reservation for the Moi Lumi Raili too from Hobby Search, she does have white skin as well as Oz Himeno, so we will see if they're keepers or not and if I do eventually get any info about Raili as she's supposed to be released on the end of February.

Ahahaaa - and not the end of incoming Pureneemo - the ice skates came in stock and I got the payment request but I quite didn't resist the chance to see what do they have in stock and did they have a doll well yes they did. AmiAmi had the Romantic Girly Chiika in sale so I totally slipped her in another order and combined the two. ^^; I paid them yesterday and I'm waiting for AmiAmi to ship them out. They are propably having the Chinese new year now so not sure when they'll confirm. I'm in no hurry, believe me. I'll have to keep my cool now. xD I'm trying. Honestly.


12 comments:

  1. Interesting comparison! Thanks for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, niin kivoja kavereita Roosalla! :'D
    Kiitos vertailusta ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tosi reiluja, eikös vain. XD Nooh, Roosaa ei vahingoitettu vertailua tehdessä vaan se pääsi omaan kroppaansa takaisin sen jälkeen. :) Hauska tehdä tämmösiä, kiva jos oli jotain hyötyä. ^^

      Delete
  3. Haha, poor Roosa! She can not help that she has great joints! :D
    And this comparison was great, I have been wondering about the sizes myself, especially when it comes to clothes for Pureneemo. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, Roosa is back in Flection S-body, which is older than this new one. :) I will see how many of these new bodies I keep, the newer dolls seem to come with them. Raili will be the first to have it in M-size so if I'll have her I'll make another comparison. :) Thanks for reading Niina. ^__^

      Delete
  4. Hi Xaya!
    I am not too familiar with Pureneemo dolls, so it was very interesting to see these comparisons. I like the variety of poses you can get with the Emotion body, and I am quite amazed by the same head fitting all four bodies and not looking out of proportion. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu. :) I got into Pureneemo few years ago. I like how happy they look and that they're somehow easier than resin BJD. I'm not sure if the head in XS body is slightly smaller than the others. I wouldn't put regular Pureneemo head in this tiny body but it works really well for three other ones. ^__^ Thank you for reading! Hugs.

      Delete
  5. This stroy oin the end is just hilarious!!!! xD

    But thank you for this (not bad, but great) comparison. I have the new Obitsu Body and I was really curious how the new Azone Body works and pose!! It is really great from what I can see here... Now I would love to see those side by side ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, thank you so much! ^__^

      I'm glad you enjoyed the comparison. Unfortunately I don't have any Obitsu bodies and I'm not thinking about getting any. But, if any of my friends have them, we might have a shot. :)

      Delete
  6. This was such a fun review, haahah!! Those garbage cans are indeed funny xDD
    But btw, I did't know Pureneemo had so many bodies! The new one looks really good, though! Thank you for doing this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I should have another duo of dolls next week, Emotion body in M-size should come home too. :) I will propably need to either add few photos or make another post. ^^; Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete