Pages

Feb 2, 2018

Arrival of Azone Pureneemo Fanny Fanny III Himeno

Today was a political strike which was said to affect on public transportation, the post delivery etc. I was super surprised when I went to see my parcel tracking from AmiAmi and saw that the parcel was on delivery! Gosh, and after five minutes of that I had this parcel on my hands! Yay! So great! Here she is, I decided to order her as soon as I saw her in pre-order. I didn't get Koron in the first try and that left me regretting that I was not ready for her release but luckily I have her ordered/paid becouse I saw her in stock at AmiAmi on Thursday. I couldn't find the S-size Flection body from the site, but only with huge boobs and I don't think Himeno wants that big of a bust sooo I think she'll have to settle down with this one for now. As well as Koron too, I ordered some hands with her for the new body so at least they will have few spare hands. I decided to name her Fanni as the name itself is a bit funny. LOL.


The parcel! Isn't it nice! MMM fresh smell of the cardboard. ;)


This card is always so pretty!




Them goodies! I love box openings. =w=


The dotted one has Penni written all over it.


I already checked these out, super cute!


And these?! Sumikko Gurashi are so cute. I wonder why didn't these have the figures, only these treats. Maybe they were slightly bigger than the other ones I have as well as the My Melody set.


There she is! Fanni is here!


The eyes look more nice for me irl than in the photos.


The booklet was nice as always. They seem to promote the new type body a lot everywhere.


Sneakers, heel feet and cap. All so cute!


Oops the light on the eye decal doesn't look nice there. ^^;


Here she is standing without her sneakers. Besideds little house and... pile of junk. XD


Sneaky sneakers!


Otherwise the clothes look really good but oh what I do see there in the collar - tut tut - some sort of loose edge! It doesn't show much but I think I'll need to iron it flat anyway.


Fanni: Hello everybody! Nice to meet you!


I've said it before, but I'll say it again, smiling Pureneemo faces are making me smile too. ^^


Fanni: See you later alligator!

I hope you had as much as I did! ^___^ I hope to be back soon with doll stuff!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Xaya! I love receiving parcels too, it almost feels like Christmas. :) She's a lovely doll and the eye candy is icing on the cake.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu. Having a parcel is always exiting! ^__^ Also, I want to document things in case there's a part missing or so. :)

      She is so cute, I'm glad I have her. Thanks. ^-^ Hugs!

      Delete
  2. It is great that the postal service worked fine anyways!! I love the name Fanni and she is so cute!!! Does the cap has a "cute" writen on it? So adorable! <3



    I need to ask you, those rements fit Lati Yellow sized doll? Or do they come for MNF and 1/4 dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad I had the parcel! :D It was surprising for the postal service to work! Yes, the cap says Cute! I think it's super adorable! ^__^

      The Re-ments, these sets or other? I can try to have some photos later with my Lati Yellow dolls with them. :) I think they're good size for Lati Yellow! ^^

      Delete
  3. Oh this is just adorable - she looks so cute especially with her hat on :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have to agree on that! ^__^b

      Delete
  4. There is always something with a fresh smell of cardboard! Or wooden pencils. Or a new doll. A new car…oh well….

    A box opening is like getting presents. Even for me, as a reader! Congrats on getting this little cutie! And such wonderful goodies. Fanni has a happy face and I agree with you, she makes one smile.

    Glad that the postal service worked. I have heard that there (in Finland) has been some difficulties with deliveries and some areas do not get any post on certain days. Here some deliveries take one day longer - even post cards and letters. Happy that Fanni found her way home to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or new book or sketch book... mmm I also love the smell of wood, just something from the childhood. :)

      Thank you Niina, I really like her, such a happy smile always smiling back!

      Oh yeah, there's no letter post on tuesdays officially, that much I know, and further to the country side postal services has gone really down. :/ My friend sent a birthday card to her relative and she said it took two weeks to reach him.

      Delete