Anyway, while waiting for Anni I've been busy with work work work and with summer. These days has been so hot it takes all the living juices out of me. x_x I did manage to sew new puff sleeved T-shirt for Mimosa on friday night (yes! Night!) and I'm truly smitten with the shirt. SO CUTE! Chloe also got new tube top and... uh, well it does show her best figure, the top. I'll take a pic from them later and edit it here. ^^
Today I'll sew for LDoll. I've also been thinking to open a little ready to wear shop thing for BF clothes... I might add up there other size clothes too besides TF, SF and PF, but I want to sew especially for BF's. Nobody is surprised? I have to think about it. I'm sure I'm not able to sew that much and I won't be taking orders since it is highly stressfull and I really don't need to be stressed. I would like to have more time for sewing, just that it seems like I've always have other things to do so much that I find it difficult to take time for sewing. Also, my home is a constant mess and I'd need to clean up a little but seems like I can't help it at the moment. Todays plan: Some sewing, few pictures from Mimosa and Chloe and then bake a cake for boyfriend. ^^
Chloe looks so fabulous in red. Her colours are definitely turqoise, mint, red and maybe pink? I first sew a pink slip on top, but I think this one looks far better. ^^ She'd need the red Mary Janes shoes from Luts tough. :D
I tried to find some white or of white thin jersey since I knew we have some, but instead my boyfriend suggested this white with grey flower pattern. ^^ So cute and fits her so nicely and with the skirt! Maya will need herself a puffy sleeve t-shirt too.
Boob envy? ^^
I've tried to contact Sarah actually. I have a pair of high heel feet that should have been shipped shortly after I came back from my vacation (early May). I just PMed her the other day but no reply yet. :<
ReplyDeleteI heard she's been ill, but I still wish there'd be some news. That's quite long time to wait for high heel feet, I suppose they were in stock items?
ReplyDelete