So, soon after I "was thinking" about the Feeple60 Celine at our Finnish forum, I gave in and asked for the seller if it would be OK for her if I'd get the doll with short layaway and she said yes. I've paid half already and paying half next payday. I'm quite pleased. Also I got all five rolling Fairyland heads to the artist I wanted. I'm prepared to wait for longer time but I said that I'd wish to get one of the bigger ones with in few months, if she can make it. ^^ That's so exiting, she's done so many of my dolls and they're just fantastic. I'll have another rolling head, but I can always think about it later what I want to do with it.
I haven't had time to sew yet, but that's a plan for today. Before that, here's few photos I took from Chloe yesterday. She's such a beautiful girl.
Dress has the same lace than Tiffany's dress had, but this one's a lot older. ^^ I think I mihgt sew few beads in it too, since that looks really nice! Now, to the sewing machine and beyond! :D
AIka aina menee niin nopeaa kun yrittää suunnitella jotain, huomaan sen itse. Monesti sitä on ajatellut että nyt ompelukone esiin ja sitten väsätään jotain. Onneksi päiviä tulee lisää! :) Chloe on todella söpö! Sinertävä väri sopii hänelle hyvin!
ReplyDeleteNiin ja ne työt haittaa harrastuksia ja aina tuntuu olevan jotain menoa. Odottelen innolla kesälomaani jotta voin hieman oleskella ja ihmetellä maailmanmenoa sekä nukkeilla. :) Ja kiitos, mekko on alunperin tehty toiselle nukelle mutta olin tyytyväinen että se sopi Chloelle niin hyvin.
Delete