I love the lightness of the lip face up on him so much, somehow, sometimes the darker corners on the mouth and the dark colour inside the lipline bothers me and I'm so happy Fyrd8th made this light coloured lips on him. ^^ Just like I wanted. I have something in mind for his clothes, but need to see if I have the fabrics to sew what I want. I want to have a shirt or so for him and maybe some lighter colour jeans or trousers. I quite like these jeans, but I think they're way too dark for him.
I bought some nice fabrics yesterday, and some plastic bags too where to pack my items. I sold some things at the meet, which was great becouse I'm really broke at the moment. I visited my parents last weekend and that made a hole in my budget.
Also, it didn't help that I fell in one tiny Lati Yellow Momo a while back and paid the rest of her layaway. ^^; Anyway, I'm so glad I got stuff sold, thanks to people who wanted to buy stuff. Yay. I really should get into photographing all the stuff I have for my shop (and I know I've said that for about half a year now), but I'm so lazy after work! I'd need to tidy up a space where to photograph. I know my Pukipuki would fit into a small space but I also have other sized stuff FS so that doens't help me a lot. xD
Here's Edwina, Lati Yellow Momo.

I think she's a fantastic add to my Lati Yellow gang, which is a trio at the moment, so even if I have a tight budget at the moment I don't regret getting her. :) She was my fall from the Plan To Get The Bodies For Rolling Heads, and I really want to stick with the plan now! I was moaning and sooo wanting to make a wishlist to Bluefairy about their "Please make this"-event! MAN I SO BADLY WANT A BAKED LIN!!!!!! I'm afraid if I ask for baked Lin, she will be produced and I have no finances to buy her. I still couldn't buy her anyway if someone else is going to ask for them to produce her. I really want but I just can't. :P Stick to the plan will you! Five rolling heads are wanting my attention as soon as I have finances for another purchase from Fairyland, so I need to focus. I really try but I see myself wondering in Bluefairy's site to see what ever pretty things they have there again. As I wouldn't remember. LOL. Anyway..
No comments:
Post a Comment