My friend Elina hinted me about this girl being for sale in Mandarake so I fell for another Azone Pureneemo! Yay! Ahem, I paid the custom fees as soon as I could and today I finally got to bring home the parcel where dwelled the Black x Pink Yuzuha aka Emmi! I think I've never left work so happy after the days work, or at least not for long time. Eagerly wanting to get to the post office and take her with me. Even better was that my SO messaged me that he was at the same mall so we could go home by car. Yay! Getting some food and the parcel was fast and finally I got back home. Sorry for the utterly poor quality of the photos, I think if I'd used my phone it might have had better ones.. Anyway, I'll try to get better photos later, tomorrow! (And I'm super tired right now, so sorry about the babbling too).

Armi: Finally! I've been waiting for you!

Mimmi: My apologies Armi, I was hopping happily towards your general direction as fast as I could!
Armi: Lets begin opening the box and releasing your friend!

Armi: This is hard work!
Mimmi: GO for iiit!

Both: We need to get this plastic bag stuff off asap!

Armi: Another box with bubblewrap with it!
Mimmi: Gosh this is hard work!

Mimmi: Bubbles! I want to pop them!

While two of them are popping the bubblewrap bubbles I'm unwrapping Yuzuha. ^w^

Ooo she is sooo pretty!

Mimmi: Welcome home Emmi!
Emmi: Thank you so much!
Armi: OMG they are adorible!!

Armi: They are so cute I will follow them anywhere!!! *u*

Meet Mimmi and Emmi! ^w^ They ARE super adorable!!
Congrats111 she is super pretty and I'm in love with that dress :D!!!!
ReplyDeleteMimmi and Emmi look perfect together~ and the names are both cute and go super nice when said together too
Thank you! :D I love the clothes too, the checkered over dress has a skirt and that blouse underneath! How fantastic! >w<
DeleteHaha :D I guess that's why I like their names so much, Mimmi and Emmi sound so wonderful together.
Yay! Mimmi finally got a friend~~ :D They look so cute together ~ I like how their colors are almost opposite!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I was drawn into their different looks, like the colours and the shape of the eyes and such. ^__^ <3
DeleteOnnea Emmistä! Hih, ihanat nuo Armin reaktiot lopussa :D
ReplyDeleteKiitos! :D Armi on ihan sekaisin Neemoista! (Kuten minäkin!)
DeleteOnnea uudesta Neemosesta~ Emmi on Mimmi-ystävänsä tavoin kovin hurmaava, tämän parivaljakon seikkailuja tulee olemaan ilo seurata :)
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon! =w= Olen kyllä iloinen että Mimmillä on kaveri. On ollut jo tosi hauskaa seurata niitten tekemisiä. Hehe! :D
DeleteOh my, those Pureneemos are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting her, she is so pretty!
They are! Cuuuute! :D Thank you so much! ^^
Delete