So cute!! They do look like dancing :D!!3rd photo reminded me of Grease somehow hahaThat yoshi looks super shy~
Thank you! :D I did hope they'd look like dancing, I find that trying to look like that is difficult. People mostly look silly when dancing. ^^; Yoshiiiiii! He is trying to get away from the chasing Goombas. :D
They're supercute @o@ I love all the things happening in the background xD!
Thank you so much! :D Hahaa, the background busines might go on more often now that I remembered our Mario toys. ;)
Those "jazz hands" are perfect for dancing! And I really laughed when the Goombas showed up! :)
Hahaa :D I'm glad others find the Goombas funny! I think they keep appearing in places in the future. :D
So cute!! They do look like dancing :D!!
ReplyDelete3rd photo reminded me of Grease somehow haha
That yoshi looks super shy~
Thank you! :D I did hope they'd look like dancing, I find that trying to look like that is difficult. People mostly look silly when dancing. ^^;
DeleteYoshiiiiii! He is trying to get away from the chasing Goombas. :D
They're supercute @o@ I love all the things happening in the background xD!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :D Hahaa, the background busines might go on more often now that I remembered our Mario toys. ;)
DeleteThose "jazz hands" are perfect for dancing! And I really laughed when the Goombas showed up! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaa :D I'm glad others find the Goombas funny! I think they keep appearing in places in the future. :D
Delete