Pages

Dec 22, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 21 and 22 / 24

Warm light is shimmering from Little Granny's Cottages windows. Stars are shining in the evening sky and there's Christmas tree decorating hassle going on.




Little Granny: Awww look at these, they're so cute.




Little Elf: Can we help you with decorating?
Little Granny: Sure, there's plenty to do for everyone. ^-^


Little Elf: Gosh the decorations are pretty! Sort of oldfashioned.
Little Granny: Aren't they!


Little Elf: I'd rather not touch the lights.
Little Granny: Maybe Pink Bear wants to hang them on the tree?


Pink Bear: OH GOSH! There are lights too? Oo can't wait!


Pink Bear: Oh guuuh argh this is difficult!


Little Elf: I love this blue bell. So pretty.


Little Granny: I know I put the star here, it should go on top of the Christmas tree.


Little Granny: OH WOW! Look at this!
The star is truly a Christmas tree star!


Pink Bear: It is beautiful! Where will it go?
Little Granny: It'll go on the tree top.
Little Elf: It's perfect.




Their tree came out beautiful and all of them admired it together.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you all for reading, I'm going on evening shift shortly and apparently I'm travelling to my in-laws place either tonight or or early tomorrow morning and I can't bring Little Granny and her friends with me. I know it kinda ruins the calendar but I can't help it at the moment. I'll post the final story after Christmas and wish you all jolly good Christmas times and Happy Holidays if you have them.

8 comments:

  1. Sukujoulut *silmienpyörityshymiö*

    Oikein hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta 2018! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minä olen viettänyt kaikki jouluni omien vanhempieni ja sisarusteni kanssa joten joulun viettäminen miehen perheen luona tuntui tosi kummalliselta. Ihan kivaa oli, mutta ensi vuonna pyrin kyllä omieni pariin. ;)

      Kiitos ja hyvää joulua ja onnea uudelle vuodelle 2018 myös sinulle. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas Xaya! I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories of Little Granny and her friends, and I shall look forward to reading the final chapter.
    Thank you for presenting a most entertaining blog.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu, I wish you have nice one too. :) Wow, that's quite a task to read everything trough! I'm glad you like my little stories, it has been so much fun to make. :) Hugs <3

      Delete
  3. Happy holidays!!! I loved the story!!
    Have a safe travel, and I wish you the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume. :) I had short holiday as I have to work tomorrow. It was nice tough. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. ^__^ <3 I wish you fun time too. :)

      Delete
  4. Ihana tarina! Toivottavasti joulu meni hyvin! Hyvää jatkoa joulun pyhille ja mukavaa vuoden loppua! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Niina. <3 :) Joulu meni hyvin ja työt alkoi jo Tapanina, semmosta se on duunarin arki. Onneksi sain sentään yhden vapaapäivän jotta voin uutta vuotta juhlistaa ystävien kanssa. :) Hyvää uutta vuotta sinulle ja perheellesi. :)

      Delete