Pages

Dec 30, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 23 and 24

It was Christmas Eve and Little Granny was busy in her kitchen. Stove was hot and she had many pots on it. Casseroles were made and Christmas dinner on it's way.





The smells of Christmas foods were up in the air.




Little Granny: Please, dig in friends! Don't let the food get cold.


Pink Bear: I love all these foods. I'll never sleep over Christmas again.


Little Elf: Thank you Granny for setting all this up so beautifully!


Lamb: Baa-aah! *agrees*


Little Granny had brought her old radio from the attic and they listened some Christmas music and chatted trough the dinner. The air was filled with fantastic smells of Christmas and they chatted and sang every now and then.


They had moved the party to the living room, only few pots and such left in the table. There can be seen such a strangle little mouse kind of creature too. I wonder if that's the Christmas spirit?


Little Elf: Oh gosh, thank you for the dinner Granny, it was awesome.
Pink Bear: I'm so stuffed I'm gonna get sleepy.
Little Granny: I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Lamb: NOMNOMNOM.


After some coffee, cakes and tarts it was time for the Christmas presents.


Pink Bear: I wonder what's in here!
Little Elf: I love soft packages.
Little Granny: We have been super nice I see. ^__^
Lamb: *running around in circles with sugar high*


Little Elf: I love this scarf, so soft.
Pink Bear: Oh my shoes without laces!!!
Little Granny: I needed white neat socks for summer. ^u^
Lamb: *happy sigh*


Little Granny: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you all!


Little Elf: Happy Yule time!
Pink Bear: Supergreat Holidays!


Lamb: Baaah! *umph*


It is time to leave Little Granny, Little Elf, Pink Bear and Lamb to celebrate Christmas and New Year. Thank you all for watching and reading this story. :) I will totally come back with Granny next Christmas as this has been super fun.


6 comments:

  1. Ihanaa että aatto meni hyvin pienessä mökissäkin. Ensi vuotta odotellessa. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi siellä näytti olevan niin hauskaa. :D (Ja ensi vuonna alotan jouluvalmistelut Mummulle jo elokuussa!) xD

      Delete
  2. This was so adorable!!!! I loved following this story, you put so much effort on it, and everything looked so great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Musume. :) It was so much fun to make. ;) Next year I'll begin earlier.

      Delete
  3. Ihanan söpö tarina, nyt sitten odottelemaan tulevan joulun tarinoita! Oli todella hauska lukea! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Niina :) pitää vähän suunnitella paremmin etukäteen ensi vuoden tarinaa. :D Mutta Pikku-mummu tulee varmasti taas! :D

      Delete