Pages

Dec 30, 2017

Arrival of Wicked style Aika IV

I have never been a big fan of Aika, she's been one of those dolls that I've liked the least. This version caught my eye tough, I like the outfit and the whole look except for the eye colour and the new body. She came already early December or something like that, I know I was photographing the Christmas story so I didn't have much time to focus on my dolls. I also got a nasty flu and I'm still coughing. Man, I'm gonna be so glad this "winter" is over. Waiting truly for summer and butterflies! In the meantime, lets concentrate the energy for the dolls. :)


The parcel from Amiami.


The cards are always so cute.




I bought two sets of Moomin Re-Ments with Aika. ^^


More hands! Yay!


I love these Moomin Rements.


And these, how adorable!


Here she is! I really like this style of hair. I thought the hairs that are the most weird are the ones that have long backhair, then bobcut from the sides and bangs. O_o I like the bangs and either long backhair or bobcut but both are really strange combination. Is that an anime type of things? I find it is most difficult hair to style maybe.


S-body in case I don't like the new body. I don't yet know if the clothes fit this one or not.


Here she is!


Little teef! Becouse of her eyes I decided to call her Roosa.


Her eye is gleaming. Doh.


Tiny heelfeet.


I like this outfit a lot!


These shoes are so pretty, I didn't change her feet for these, yet.


She stands with these shoes without changing her feet.


Do you know if the red eyecolour is common for Aika?

Anyway, thanks for reading. I've sold the Fair Skin Koron and Nao Tomori both to the same person. SO glad to get rid from the Fair Skin ones too, the difference in colour of the head and body totally threw me off. I'm glad to see them with other people, they're so cute. AND I was worried that this Aika would be also Fair, but Safir convinced me that AmiAmi just has copied the texts and these are definitely the Skin Color which is normal. I remembered the Dollybird Himeno and I'm sure I can't live with her either, we'll see, so I pre-ordered the new Himeno FannyFanny III as I trust she is also the Skin color. I also liked her outfit a lot. Too bad I missed the Snotty Cat Koron, since I really liked her and the name is funny too, Snotty Cat! I will check it out if they'll have her later. I do wonder if they will have Raili someday AND does some gurus know if she's always truly the Fair skin type? That's a challenge if she is as I really want to have a Raili in my gang. Thanks for reading and watching! ^___^

10 comments:

  1. Onnittelut Aikasta! Itselleni kanssa Aika on ollut se kaikista vähiten mieluisa, mutta kyllä yksi Aika tännekin sitten kotiutui aikoinaan, kiitos kissa-version ^^

    Tuo kuvailemasi hiustyyli on hime cut. Joo, anime-hahmoilla yleinen, mutta wikipedia tietää, että kyseinen hiustyyli juontaa juurensa Japanin historiasta :)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hime_cut

    Railista vielä, että minun käsitykseni mukaan tyttönen on aina julkaistu tuossa vaaleammassa hipiässä...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! Ehkä se on se silmien muoto sitten joka minua jotenkin kaihtaa, tykkään kyllä tämmösistä tavistyyleistä tosi paljon. :D Täytyykin katsoa millainen se kissa sitten on ollut. :)

      Ahaa, pitääpä katsoa tuo hime cut, kiitos linkistä!

      Aijai! Raili tulee siis olemaan haasteellinen hankinta. Mutta hirmuisen söpöjä ne on kaikki olleet, etenkin se bambi Raili. :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new arrival Xaya, she's a sweetie. I don't know much about Pure Neemos so I can't help with any answers to your questions.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a fabulous new year ahead. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu, I'm glad I ended up buying her. ^__^ I had already good answers for all my questions. :D I'm happy about that.

      I had a nice Christmas and hopefully this year will be even better! Happy new year for you too! Hugs.

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the sets you got, The "warm house" set looks so cozy and sweet <3
    Aika is very cute - maybe you could show us a comparison of the old and new body? I would love to see the difference :3
    Oh and: Happy New Year! All the best for 2018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love the new Moomin Re-ments, they're all super cute. :)
      I made a small comparison with old S body and XS body (separate posts) in my Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/xaya_pooh/ That can be a first aid for the comparison hunger but I will make another one later on. I don't have other bodies than XS, S and M sizes with the new one but hopefully I'll be able to get into that during the weekend. :)

      Happy new year for you too! ^__^

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the arrival, she is so adorable!! I love her boots, but her jacket is just perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume <3 :) Jacket is really nice, I do love all the clothing on Pureneemo. Well made and detailed as always. ^^

      Delete
  5. Oh, Moomin Re-Ments! Totally cute! And your Aika is an adorable girl, congrats on her arrival!
    And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three sets of Moomin Re-ments and it feels it's not enough. XD I love them, so cute!

      Thank you, I'm glad Aika is now a part of our Pureneemo family. :) Happy New year to you too Niina, may it be a good one! :) <3

      Delete