Her outfit is made by Minoruworld for La Vien en Rose May Valentine, I bought it back without the petticoat but I'm planning to make one for this outfit so it looks "right". Aislin wears DayDream wig, 16mm Enchanted Doll eyes and her beautiful face up is made by Fyrd8th. Please say super huge hello to Aislin!!! :)
Dec 20, 2019
Aislin - Soom Little Gem Kivi hybrid 20/24
It's wonderful to swap doll stuff with friends. I've done that many times and it's great if you don't always have to have money involved if both agree to the items that are swapped. This Soom Kivi head is one of those very successfull swap items. The body of this head was bought ages ago second hand from a friend too, it's Little Fair body made by Angelregion in cream white resin. O gosh it is old, from 2006! It was surprising (or not) that Soom cream white resin fit it like a glove after so many years. Soom and Angelregion had something in common back then and that may be the reason the resin match of the head made on 2014 fit this body really well. Angelregion's body sculpter was propably the same person as Bluefairy's, becouse they are almost the same, only few changes has been made along the way. I'm so happy Aislin had a body waiting when she came home! She's really cute doll, I feel like this look suits her the best. Body could be swapped to Soom Little Gem body, since I've seen some of those around but I kinda like the thought that even this old one is not wasted as I have a good use for it with her.
Her outfit is made by Minoruworld for La Vien en Rose May Valentine, I bought it back without the petticoat but I'm planning to make one for this outfit so it looks "right". Aislin wears DayDream wig, 16mm Enchanted Doll eyes and her beautiful face up is made by Fyrd8th. Please say super huge hello to Aislin!!! :)










Her outfit is made by Minoruworld for La Vien en Rose May Valentine, I bought it back without the petticoat but I'm planning to make one for this outfit so it looks "right". Aislin wears DayDream wig, 16mm Enchanted Doll eyes and her beautiful face up is made by Fyrd8th. Please say super huge hello to Aislin!!! :)
Labels:
angelregion,
doll,
dollhobby,
little fair,
littlegem,
soom bjd,
soom kivi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The last photo is my favourite! Her eyes is so bright and sparkly!
ReplyDeleteOh she is such a cutie, I hadn't thought that she's so photogenic. ^__^ Thank you, lovely Niina. <3
DeleteAislin is really lovely, I love her whole look and this is such a great sculpt.
ReplyDeletexx
I've been thinking what sort of style would be nice for her. Maybe it will be clear when I begin to sort things out. :) Thank you Sharon. <3 xx
Delete