Sylvia has mohair wig by SweetNeat Crafts, Enchanted Doll eyes and face up by Jesmo. Her dress, tights, necklace and put-together-headband are by me and shoes from RRabbit shop. I adore those velvet shoes. So pretty! Christmas Greetings from Sylvia.
Dec 19, 2019
Sylvia - Bluefairy Tinyfairy May 19/24
One of the most classic dolls and The doll from Bluefairy is their iconic Tinyfairy May. She's propably one of the most sold doll, she appears in many sizes and even their 15 year anniversary doll was May with elf ears. I bought Sylvia from the finnish doll forum at Christmas eve 2006. She came home on January 25th, I don't remember for sure but it might have been that I asked for a layaway and I got that, that's why she took so long to come home. I think Sylvia has kept her colour as well as Tobias has. Their resin is the piggy pink colour and I do believe they age quite gracefully. I remember the tone wasn't on many peoples liking but I do still love it. Most of my dolls had a background story, Sylvia does too but it embarasses me how bad story it is. I'm glad dolls can always be re-invented and refreshed. I don't make much stories with my dolls these days, but I thought it was fun when I did it.
Sylvia has mohair wig by SweetNeat Crafts, Enchanted Doll eyes and face up by Jesmo. Her dress, tights, necklace and put-together-headband are by me and shoes from RRabbit shop. I adore those velvet shoes. So pretty! Christmas Greetings from Sylvia.






Sylvia has mohair wig by SweetNeat Crafts, Enchanted Doll eyes and face up by Jesmo. Her dress, tights, necklace and put-together-headband are by me and shoes from RRabbit shop. I adore those velvet shoes. So pretty! Christmas Greetings from Sylvia.
Labels:
bjd,
bjdhobby,
bluefairy,
doll,
hartsilapset,
may,
tinyfairy,
tinyfairy may
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sylvia looks nice and still has her pinkish skin color. Have seen dolls yellow very fast.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, the years when I got my first Tinyfairies they had the type of resin that didn't fade as much as some before them. I really like it a lot, it is nice pinkish still after all these years. <3
DeleteAh yes, she's lovely, another of my favourite BF sculpts. She does look a good colour.
ReplyDeletexx
I should compare them as I have another newer normal skin doll from Bluefairy, wonder why I haven't thought about that. Thank you, she's a favourite. ^_^ <3 x
Delete