Gabriella, her name is not yet sticking, I like the name but I need to do more thinking. She might want to change it later. I don't know her well enough yet and that shows in the photos. I love the last photos of her, I think they really show her personality but she needs to be played a lot more until I'm satisfied with the idea. The wig is from Monique Gold Collection, eyes Alice's Collections random chinese eyes 12mm with small iris, face up by Sarqq, clothes and socks by me and shoes by Summomo. Many things can change still as she's a work in progress. Please say hello to Gabriella.
Dec 18, 2019
Gabriella - Fairyland Minifee Marcia Dreaming 18/24
My friend Uninu had put Marcia Dreaming head for sale in local forum and man I sent her a message so fast. I've always liked Marcia, especially the dreaming head a lot. And in tan, what a great find. I didn't really plan to have her, but I took the chance when I got it. The name Gabriella was just a result of some googling in the Behind the Names, naming dolls is always difficult. Naming them before they come home is the usual procedure but sometimes it just goes another way around. I asked Sarqq to make her face up and what a fabulous job they did! The face up is amazing smoky eye with red lips. I bought an actual full doll from the local forum again just to have a body for this girl. It was a Fairyland Fairyline body which I've not had before as I don't feel the separate torso and leg joints are making any good for the posing. Standing photos weren't working becouse she's so slinky.
Gabriella, her name is not yet sticking, I like the name but I need to do more thinking. She might want to change it later. I don't know her well enough yet and that shows in the photos. I love the last photos of her, I think they really show her personality but she needs to be played a lot more until I'm satisfied with the idea. The wig is from Monique Gold Collection, eyes Alice's Collections random chinese eyes 12mm with small iris, face up by Sarqq, clothes and socks by me and shoes by Summomo. Many things can change still as she's a work in progress. Please say hello to Gabriella.







Gabriella, her name is not yet sticking, I like the name but I need to do more thinking. She might want to change it later. I don't know her well enough yet and that shows in the photos. I love the last photos of her, I think they really show her personality but she needs to be played a lot more until I'm satisfied with the idea. The wig is from Monique Gold Collection, eyes Alice's Collections random chinese eyes 12mm with small iris, face up by Sarqq, clothes and socks by me and shoes by Summomo. Many things can change still as she's a work in progress. Please say hello to Gabriella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gabriella looks so awesome! I like the two photos where she holds her chin up with her hand. Looks like she is deep in thought!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you like her, she's really cute girl. I think she is quite a diva tough. XD <3
DeleteGorgeous faceup. And I like how you're styling her so far. Looking at her has made me think about my one and only Mini Fee, Mirwen. She needs some styling too as I've had her a while now but not quite found her style. She was one of three MNFs that I had here but I recently sold my Chloe and the other one who's name escapes me, and Mirwen is now my only MNF so she needs some attention!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh the faceup is devine. Sarqq did fantastic job with it. I changed her dress to my Bluefairy girl after this shoot and she's now waiting for new clothes. :) Oh you got Mirwen, I've always liked her. There's something old style Fairyland in that face that I like a lot. Good luck with new styling ^__^ That's always exiting.
Delete