Pages

Dec 17, 2019

Angus - Bluefairy Tinyfairy Louis Valentine 17/24

There was a Bluefairy dealer called Angeldolls.UK and they had few of what I wanted for sale so in my order went for Bluefairy Special Tinyfairy Louis Valentine and basic Bluefairy Pocketfairy Yoko. "Special" has always meant that the doll has clothes, wig and shoes as well as face up coming with it. In this limited Special series it meant not the school uniform which they usually came with but grey shorts, sleeveless shirt with cuffs, jacket and hat. Not much of my thing, the clothes, but he was normal skin doll instead of the usual beauty white which limiteds usually are. He has a dandy body (which I find hilarious name for some reason). I find the Valentine part in the name really cute. Bluefairy calls their dreaming eyed dolls (the squinty eyes) as Valentines which is really lovely, they have sleeping heads too, but they're sleeping - not Valentine. Louis is handsome in many types and the Valentine type is totally one of them.

His name, Angus, of course comes from the one and only MacGyver. I think the name suits him, he owns a coffeeshop and doesn't have anything in common with the original Angus MacGyver who was a some sort of secret agent man. Angus' outfit and shoes are from Bluefairy, face up is default, wig from Leeke and eyes Enchanted Doll Milky #6 14mm. He has a day off it seems as as it is Christmas and even his little Cafe is closed on holidays. :) Please stop by his Cafe if you have time to do that! ^-~



























2 comments:

  1. He's a handsome fellow, I'm really glad that he got at least one day off over Christmas ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, I guess he want's to spend his Christmas with family and friends too. :) <3

      Delete