Pink Bear and Princess Chrystal are skating on the ice covered pond. Pink Bear has something in her mind that's been bothering her since the adventure began.
Pinkki Nalle ja Prinsessa Kide luistelevat lammen jäällä. Pinkillä Nallella on ollut jotakin mielenpäällä siitä lähtien kun seikkailu alkoi.
Pink Bear: The thing is... You've not been wearing the crown on your head at all.
Princess Chrystal: Yes, that's true.
Pinkki Nalle: No kun.. Sinä et ole pitänyt kruunua päässäsi lainkaan koko tänä aikana.
Prinsessa Kide: Niin, se on totta.
Princess Chrystal: Well it is really quite heavy thing.
Pink Bear: Oh gosh. I didn't think about it that way.
Prinsessa Kide: No se on aika painava härpäke.
Pinkki Nalle: Hitsiliinikkä. Enpä ajatellut sitä noin.
Princess Chrystal: But if you really like it you can have it.
Pink Bear: But.. It's yours, I can't take such an expensive gift.
Prinsessa Kide: Mutta jos sinä pidät siitä niin voit pitää sen.
Pinkki Nalle: Mutta... Sehän on sinun, en minä voi ottaa niin kallista lahjaa.
Pink Bear: I'm not a princess, and Granny and Elf would really get nuts if I'd just take it like that.
Princess Chrystal: Well, it's actually not very expensive.
Pinkki Nalle: Enhän minä ole prinsessa, ja Mummo ja Tonttu sekoaisivat ihan kokonaan jos vaan ottaisin sen vastaan noin vaan. Princessa Kide: No ei se oikeastaan ole kovinkaan kallis.
Pink Bear: Melt?! Why would it melt?
Prinsessa Kide: Älä vaan vie sitä kotiisi. Se nääs sulaa.
Pinkki Nalle: Sulaa?! Miksi ihmeessä se sulaisi?
Princess Chrystal: The crown is made from ice. It will melt when spring comes anyway.
Pink Bear: Oh. Well if that's the case.
Prinsessa Kide: Kruunu on tehty jäästä. Se sulaa joka tapauksessa keväällä.
Pinkki Nalle: Ai. Vai että sillä lailla.
Princess Chrystal: You can always put the crown in a freezer if you want to keep it trough summer.
Pink Bear: That's a splendid idea! Granny has a big freezer!
Prinsessa Kide: Sinä voit tietenkin laittaa sen pakastimeen jos haluat pitää sen kesän yli.
Pinkki Nalle: Mikä loistokas idea! Mummollahan on iso pakastin!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thank you for everybody who has read this story, for all comments online and to my friends for on going support. It was great to make another story, maybe I'll get making another one next year. I can't keep all the props so I need to put some away, which is sad but there's just not enough space for everything. :) I'm not sure if I will make a post about what I crafted myself, what was custom made and how did it all come together. Maybe the behind the scenes photos can be interesting again. I will try to make a link list from all the "seasons" of Little Granny's Christmas so it will be easier to find them later if you want to read the previous parts.
Here is the crew of this story, left to right:
Squinty Reindeer - Bluefairy Pocketfairy Didi
Little Elf - Latidoll Yellow Momo
Pink Bear - Latidoll Yellow Kuroo
Little Granny - Latidoll Yellow Lumi
Lamb - Bluefairy Pocketfairy Yoko
Princess Chrystal - Fairyland Pukifee Bonnie
Dragon - Latidoll Yellow Aabie
Lila - Elfdoll Monnaemi sisters Min Del Re
Reindeer - Bluefairy Pocketfairy Minimay
Your stories are so cute and I love to read them, even if this year I had to catch up with my reading. The characters are adorable and especially Lamb being such a funny one. The props you have are amazing and I would like to see some behind the scenes photos. Great idea to have links to the old stories.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the last days of 2020 and may 2021 be a happy one!
Thank you so much for the input for this last little story. <3 I appreciate it so much, it's great to know what things are interesting. I had been thinking about the linking the stories so that some things might make more sense if you've not read the older stories.
DeleteI wish you a happy new year 2021, and may these last days of 2020 be peaceful and lovely to you and your family. <3