It's Christmas Eve and Little Granny's cottage has a light in the windows. There's a lot of fussing going on since Little Granny, Little Elf, Pink Bear and Lamb have all been preparing for the Christmas Eve's ice-skating picnic at the pond. Lila has invited all of them to join her and Princess Chrystal with Dragon.
On jouluaatto ja Pikku Mummon mökin ikkunoissa on valoa. Siellä on menossa melkoinen hössötys koska Pikku Mummo, Pikku Tonttu, Pinkki Nalle ja Lammas ovat valmistautuneet jouluaaton luisteluretkeen lammelle. Lila on kutsunut heidät kaikki sekä Prinsessa Kiteen ja Lohikäärmeen.
Lamb is still sleeping, actually she is snoring.
Lammas vielä vetelee hirsiä, itse asiassa hän kuorsaa.
Pink Bear: My goodness, how can such a small Lamb keep such a racket.
Pinkki Nalle: Hertsiigelit sentään, miten noin pieni Lammas voi pitää moista meteliä.
Little Elf: Okay, we have packed most of the stuff with us. I'm glad you asked Dragon if we could borrow the sled.
Little Granny: I thought it would be handy, we couldn't fit everything on the kicksled.
Pikku Tonttu: Okei, me ollaan nyt pakattu melkein kaikki tavarat mukaan. Olen tyytyväinen, että kysyit Lohikäärmeeltä saadaanko me lainata kelkkaa.
Pikku Mummo: Ajattelin että se olisi kätevä, ei me saataisi kaikkea mahtumaan potkukelkkaan.
Little Granny: I wonder if we have enough food and drinks?
Little Elf: I'm sure we have plenty and we might not stay there all night.
Pikku Mummo: Onkohan meillä tarpeeksi sapuskoa ja juomista?
Pikku Tonttu: Olen ihan varma että kaikkea on tarpeeksi, eikä me siellä ehkä olla koko yötä.
Pink Bear: Am I the only one still in bed, among Lamb?
Pinkki Nalle: Olenko ainoa joka on yhä pedissä, niinkuin Lammas?
Pink Bear: When are we leaving?
Little Elf: As soon as you and Lamb get up.
Pinkki Nalle: Milloin me lähdetään?
Pikku Tonttu: Heti kun sinä ja Lammas pääsette ylös sängyistänne.
Little Granny: LAMB! It's time to leave.
Pink Bear: Isn't it a bit too fast, she's going to be so hyper if she can't wake up slowly.
Little Elf: Well, it's almost 10 am and there's no much time for daylight.
Pikku Mummo: LAMMAS! Aika lähteä.
Pinkki Nalle: Eikö se ole hieman liian nopeasti, hän on niin aadeehoodee jos ei saa herätä hitaasti.
Pikku Tonttu: No, kello on melkein kymmenen ja päivänvaloa ei ole paljoa jäljellä.
Lamb jumps up and soon kettle of rice porridge and coffee pan has to be carried to the sled.
Lammas hyppää ylös ja pian kattilallinen riisipuuroa ja kahvipannu pitää kantaa kelkkaan.
Lamb has taken some of Little Granny's Christmas tree decorations. There is a suitable tree near the pond and it will be fun to put on some lights and a star!
Lammas on ottanut mukaan joitakin Pikku Mummon joulukuusen koristeista. Lammen vieressä on sopiva puu ja on hauskaa laittaa valot ja tähti kuuseen!
They walk the path to the pond, Lamb is leading them holding the star ornament tightly and Little Granny is last to see that nothing falls off from the sled.
He kävelevät polkua lammelle, Lammas johtaa pitäen tähteä kainalossaan ja Pikku Mummo taapertaa viimeisenä vahtien ettei mitään putoa kelkasta.
Princess Chrystal is already at the pond ice waiting for them. She waves to them all smiling and totally gleaming about good Christmas spirit!
Prinsessa Kide on jo lammen jäällä odottamassa heitä. Hän vilkuttelee iloisesti hymyillen ja huokuen hyvää joulutuulta!
Princess Chrystal: I'm so happy to see you! Welcome, welcome friends!
Prinsessa Kide: Olen niin iloinen nähdessäni teidät! Tervetuloa, tervetuloa ystävät!
Lamb: Bah, baabaa baa-a.
Princess Chrystal: How pretty lights and they have a battery too. And pretty star! Perfect!
Lammas: Bäh, bääbää bää-ä.
Prinsessa Kide: Ompa kauniit valot, ja toimii patterilla. Ja kaunis tähti! Täydellistä!
Little Granny: I'll get started with the food and you can take care of the tree.
Princess Chrystal: Let me help you, Granny.
Little Elf: Okay, I'll help Lamb to put on the lights on that tree.
Pikku Mummo: Minä rupean laittamaan sapuskan lämmitä ja koristelkaa te kuusi.
Prinsessa Kide: Minä autan sinua, Mummo.
Pikku Tonttu: Okei, minä autan Lammasta laittamaan valot tuohon kuuseen.
Lamb: Bah?
Pink Bear: I'm not gonna touch those lights. Last time Elf and Granny tricked me. Those lights are as bad as shoelaces.
Lammas: Bäh?
Pinkki Nalle: Minä en aio koskea valoihin. Viimeksi Tonttu ja Mummo jujuttivat minua. Nuo valot on yhtä kamalat kuin kengännauhat.
Little Elf: Let me help you out with the lights, the star needs to go on last.
Lamb gives the basket of the lights to Little Elf baaing approvingly.
Pikku Tonttu: Minä autan sinua niitten valojen kanssa, tähti laitetaan latvaan viimeiseksi.
Lammas antaa valo korin Pikku Tontulle määkien hyväksyvästi.
Little Elf: What is so difficult with any lace or rope?
Pink Bear: They're just not co-operating with my hands.
Pikku Tonttu: Mikä on niin vaikeata kaikenmaaliman narujen kanssa?
Pinkki Nalle: Ne eivät vaan tee yhteistyötä käsieni kanssa.
Princess Chrystal: How about the star? How are going to get it on top?
Prinsessa Kide: Entäs tähti? Kuinka me saadaan se latvaan?
Dragon: Maybe I can help you with that?
Lohikäärme: Minä voin varmaan olla avuksi siinä?
Everybody cheer when Lamb climbs on Dragon's shoulders and on his head, puts the star on tree top.
Kaikki hurraavat kun Lammas kiipeää Lohikäärmeen hartioille ja pään päälle laittamaan tähden latvaan.
Dragon: Good job!
Lamb: Baaa-baa!
Lohikäärme: Hyvää työtä!
Lammas: Bäää-bää!
Lila: Happy Christmas Eve to all of you.
Reindeer and Squinty Reindeer: Is there room for two of us?
Lila: Hyvää jouluaattoa kaikille.
Poro ja Sirriporo: Onko täällä tilaa meillekin?
Princess Chrystal: Welcome godmother! And happy Christmas Eve to you and reindeers!
Prinsessa Kide: Tervetuloa kummitäti! Ja hauskaa jouluaattoa sinulle ja poroille!
Let the skating fun begin!
Luistelu alkakoon!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!
HYVÄÄ JOULUA & RAUHALLISIA JOULUN PYHIÄ KAIKILLE!!!
I love to follow along with your Christmas stories it is so much innocent fun. I hope you have a wonderful holiday <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I'm glad you like it. I wanted it to be a story about fun and a bit of adventure too. :) So that people in many age can read it if they want to. I hope you have nice holidays too. <3
DeleteThis was such a warm and cozy story, with some exciting things. I enjoyed this story a lot. Love the photo of Lamb with Princess Chrystal. Hope you are having a peaceful Christmas! Wish you the best for 2021!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much Niina. ^__^ I had a nice Christmas with the in-laws, lots of food, sleep and such fun things. I hope you had a good one too. Happy New year 2021 for you and your family too <3
DeleteThank you so much Linda, I hope you've had lovely Christmas too. ^-^ And happy and all the best for 2021!
ReplyDelete