Pages

Dec 23, 2020

Little Granny's Christmas 23/24

Dragon is sad about making Princess Chrystal sleeping when he was taking her hand to skate together. He is clueless about what to do to wake her up. Lila, Little Granny, Little Elf, Lamb and Pink Bear are also trying to figure out what how would Princess wake up from her sleep. 
Lohikäärme on surullinen koska Prinsessa Kide nukahti kun hän otti tätä kädestä kiinni jotta he olisivat voineet luistella yhdessä. Hänellä ei ole hajuakaan miten prinsessa taas heräisi. Lila, Pikku Mummo, Pikku Tonttu, Lammas ja Pinkki Nalle yrittävät myös keksiä miten Prinsessa heräisi unestaan.
 
 
Dragon: Boohoo hoo, what to do?
Lohikäärme: Vollotivoo, mitä tehdään?
 
 
Lila: None of my magic has worked yet. 
Lila: Mikään minun taikakonstini ei ole vielä toiminut.
 
 
Pink Bear: What about smelling food? I know I'd wake up for that!  
Pinkki Nalle: Entäs jos hän haistelisi hieman ruoan tuoksua? Minä ainakin heräisin siihen!

 
Little Granny: She is a Princess of the north, snow and ice? 
Lila: Yes, so what?
Pikku Mummo: No hän on Prinsessa pohjoisesta, lumesta ja jäästä?
Lila: Kyllä, entä sitten?
 
 
Little Granny: Maybe good old snow wash would do it! 
Lila: You got some funny ideas but I don't have any better ideas. 
Pikku Mummo: Ehkäpä wanha kunnon lumipesu tekisi tepposen!
Lila: On sinulla hassuja ideoita mutta en keksi parempaakaan ideaa. 
 
 
No more words needed and Lamb hurries out to to get some snow!
Enempää ei tarvitse sanoa kun Lammas jo kiitää ulos hakemaan vähän lunta!
 
 
She grabs an armful of snow and hurries back to the cavern. 
Hän kaappaa sylillisen lunta ja kiiruhtaa takaisin luolaan. 
 
 
 
 
My goodness, clumsy little Lamb falls and throws the snow on Princess Chrystal's face!
Hyvät hyssykät, kömpelö pieni Lammas kaatuu ja heittää lumen Prinsessa Kiteen kasvoille!
 
 
If splash of cold snow doesn't wake you up, nothing does?
Jos kasa kylmää lunta ei sinua herätä niin mikä sitten?
 
 
Princess Chrystal: Hello, did you wake me up? 
Lamb: Baah! *Nods*
Prinsessa Kide: Hei, sinäkö minut herätit?
Lammas: Bäää! *Nyökkää*
 
 
Princess Chrystal: I'm sorry I fainted. But your hand was so warm I couldn't hold on. 
Dragon: Oh, I didn't know it was warm at all.
Prinsessa Kide: Olen pahoillani, että pyörryin. Mutta kätesi oli niin lämmin etten kestänyt sitä. 
Lohikäärme: Ai, enpä tiennyt sen olevan niin lämpöinen. 
 
 
Lila: Now I understand, you're ice and he is fire, so to speak. Opposites of elements, his warmth made you faint. 
Princess Chrystal: Oh, well we can't hold hands while skating? It is so disappointing. 
Lila: No nyt ymmärrän, sinä olet jää ja hän on tuli, niin sanoakseni. Vastakkaiset elementit, hänen lämpönsä sai sinut pyörtymään. 
Prinsessa Kide: Voi, me ei sitten voida pitää käsistä kiinni kun luistelemme? Mikä pettymys. 
 
 
Princess Chrystal: We can still skate together even if we can't hold hands?
Dragon: That would be nice. 
Prinsessa Kide: Voidaan me silti luistella yhdessä vaikkei voida pitää käsistä kiinni?
Lohikäärme: Se olisi kivaa.  
 
 
Dragon: I'm sorry about the mess I made, and thank you all for help. 
Lohikäärme: Olen pahoillani aiheuttamistani hankaluuksista, ja kiitos teille avusta. 
 
 
Lila: I'm happy it all ended well and Princess is allright. 
Princess Chrystal: Thank you godmother, I'm just fine. 
Lila: No minä olen iloinen, että kaikki päättyi hyvin ja Prinsessa on kunnossa. 
Prinsessa Kide: Kiitos kummitäti, minä voin ihan hyvin.  

 
Lila: It would be nice to spend Christmas Eve together at the pond. We could have a skating Christmas picnic. What do you think?
Princess Chrystal: Oh it sounds really nice, I'd love to!
Dragon: Oh gosh, I will definitely be in. Thanks for asking. 
Little Granny, Lamb, Pink Bear and Little Elf cheer, it sounds great!  
Lila: Olisi kiva viettää jouluaattoa yhdessä lammella. Me voisimme pitää jouluisen luistelu retken. Mitä mieltä olette?
Prinsessa Kide: Voi se kuulosta todella hauskalta, minä olen mukana!
Lohikäärme: Voi nenä, minä tulen mieluusti. Kiitos kysymästä. 
Pikku Mummo, Lammas, Pinkki Nalle ja Pikku Tonttu hurraavat, kuulostaa mukavalta!

 
Little Granny: Can we borrow your sled? 
Dragon: Yes, of course. You can take it with you to the pond on Christmas Eve. 
Lamb: Baa-yay! 
Pikku Mummo: Voidaanko me lainata kelkkaasi?
Lohikäärme: Joo, tottakai. Ottakaa se sitten mukaan kun nähdään jouluaattona. 
Lammas: Bää-jee! 
 
 
They're all waving goodbye to Dragon and begin the journey back home. 
He kaikki vilkuttavat Lohikäärmeelle ja aloittavat pitkän kotimatkan. 
 
 
Dragon has new friends, how exiting it will be to have Christmas Eve together.
Lohikäärmeellä on uusia ystäviä, voi kuinka jänskää onkaan viettää jouluaatto yhdessä. 

 
Lila and Princess Chrystal walk in front, Princess sliding down with her skates. Everybody are taking turns with resting on the sled and pulling it. Even Lamb has taken her turn, she's baaing that it was fine, since the sled goes easily to downhill. 
Lila ja Prinsessa Kide taivaltavat ensinnä, Prinsessa liukuu alas luistimillaan. Kaikki vuorottelevat kelkan kyydissä ja sen vetämisessä. Jopa Lammas on vetänyt kelkkaa vuorollaan, hän mäkättää, että se on ihan ok koska kelkka menee mukavasti alamäkeen. 
 
 
Princess Chrystal: And so, I'm basicly oozing the starry snowflakes around me on winter time, I can also stop that if I want. But I don't becouse I love snow and the stars are so pretty!
Pink Bear: Why there weren't any in the cave?
Prinsessa Kide: Ja niin, minä yleensä vain tihkun noita tähtilumihiutaleita ympärilleni talvisaikaan, sen voi myös lopettaa jos tahtoo. Mutta minä en lopeta, koska rakastan lunta ja tähtihiutaleet on niin ihania!
Pinkki Nalle: Miksi niitä ei ollut siinä luolassa?
 
 
Princess Chrystal: They are frozen water, so the ones that weren't close to me melted. 
Pink Bear: Aha, I didn't think about it that way. 
Prinsessa Kide: Nehän ovat jäätynyttä vettä, joten ne jotka eivät olleet lähelläni, sulivat. 
Pinkki Nalle: Aha, enpäs ajatellut sitä tuolla lailla. 
 
Little Granny's Cottage lies on the top of the hill, quietly waiting for Granny to come back home.
Pikku Mummon mökki nököttää hiljaa mäen päällä odottamassa Mummoa kotiin.

 
Princess Chrystal: This is where our paths part until Christmas Eve. 
Lila: We're going to other direction, towards my birch forest and to Princess' home. 
Prinsessa Kide: Tässä meidän tiemme eroavat jouluaattoon asti. 
Lila: Menemme toiseen suuntaan, koivumetsääni päin ja Prinessan kotia kohti. 
 
 
Princess Chrystal: I'm looking forward to seeing you again on Christmas Eve! 
Little Elf: Have a safe journey back home!
Little Granny: We will bring some food and treats for all of us!  
Pink Bear: It was lovely to meet you. 
Lamb: BAAA! 
 
Little Granny and her friends are soon at home, it is time to get ready for Christmas Eve with old and new friends. The pond ice will be shining and mulled wine will be warmed, food prepared and we can't forget the gingerbreads for desert! What an exiting picnic it will be!
 
Prinsessa Kide: Nähdään taas jouluaattona!
Pikku Tonttu: Turvallista kotimatkaa!
Pikku Mummo: Me tuodaan sitten ruokaa ja herkkuja kaikille!
Pinkki Nalle: Oli hauska tutustua. 
Lammas: BÄÄÄ!
 
Pikku Mummo ystävineen on pian taas kotona, on aika valmistautua jouluaattoon vanhojen ja uusien  ystävien seurassa. Lammen jää kiiltää ja glögiä lämmitetään, ruokaa laitetaan ja eipäs unohdeta piparkakkuja jälkkäriksi! Mikä hauska retki siitä tuleekaan!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy solstice! I love your little Christmas story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^__^ And thank you for reading <3

      Took time for me to answer as I wasn't at home.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, this is the cutests story! I love, love, love your xmas stories honestly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for loving this story so much Musume. <3 ^__^

      Delete
  3. Clumsy little lamb, but it worked! Princess is awake! A splash of snow can wake up anybody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to make the melting snow but it didn't work at all. xD I'm glad Lamb woke her up. One can't be angry for her for long. :)

      Delete