Ah man, I'm always so bummed when BF releases their new Limiteds, especially if they are Tinyfairies. This time they've made two girls in their lingerie with Full Blossom bodies. Gus and Sleeping May. I think Gus makes quite good mature style girl as well as a more mature faced boy. I'm not sure if I'd like to order the May set, or to change the head to another one. I'm kinda leaning to either Emilie or Jasmine in this.
Dresses are a bit different in each set. Second Date dress has no sleeves, First Kiss set has little puffy ones. Bra's and panties are the same in both of them. The shoes are absolutely adorable! I don't know how well could I dress this kind of girl with those shoes but all the clothes are very much in the keep this-list.
The wigs (no bangs!) and face ups are very much to my liking, as well as the clothes and shoes. I'm so happy they've made those high heel feet. Maybe they'll make some new models for the hands too, that'd be so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment