Pages

Mar 27, 2010

Bluefairy: Shiny Fairy

Few days and I don't check the BF site and they have new line of dolls! This happened in the beginning of this week and I'm only now able to write about it. :D

This new line is 27cm tall and the pre-order has three molds to choose from. Benjamin, Hana (who is actually mini-Sarang) and May. May and Sarang are very popular in other sizes so it is not a surprise they decided to make these molds into a new size. ^^ Benjamin how ever is a new mold, I don't see a certain one resemblance to any of the exiting molds yet. He has a smiley mouth which could be a hint of Tommy, Niky or Jasmine. He is really cute.

I'm glad I didn't have any urges to buy one from this preorder, I wouldn't have had the finances for one and I anyway have to think more carefully what to buy. Maybe if there'll be other molds like May V, Lin or Xiao. Then I'll have to think again. I'm still tempted to purchase one of the girl's secret sets from BF or Limited Jasmine set from MW, they're still selling some of each. Gus in the MW limited set is also very tempting for me.

I bought an Arcadiadolls dress for my Tinyfairies from a fellow hobbyist. MAN! The dress fits Natalia just so well! It is a bit tight, since I think the dress was made for Minifee. I've been eyeing the Arcadiadolls site many times before, and I love their Twilight Garden series where this dress is also from. I'll edit and put a picture from Natalia online later. ^^ I also got my group order stuff from Luts. Yay! More nice shoes for my pretties. Got some more donut-neckpieces too, I need to assemble them into my dolls heads soon. :P Just that I've been busy in other areas of life and had to leave my dolls aside for a while. ^^ I think I'll be back in hobbying soonishly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment