Minoruworld released La Vien Rose limited sets a while back and as I was afraid/hoping, there was also May Valentine. So, I didn't buy one from their email-orders since I didn't have the finances, but then the sets that were not sold in the preorder came for sale in the normal MW market. I was trying, really trying to get the money. I did a split info, then I noticed that I would have just and just enough to be able to buy the whole set just for myself and deleted that post. To my big desappointment, for some odd reason my CC company hadn't billed some fees and they didn't show in my CC account but only too late. It was only matter of 20-40€ and I truly was sad about it. I didn't want to borrow money for a doll. -_- I've done that earlier so I know that I shouldn't do that. I am a bit sad about the fact that I didn't get the doll. Since, it would've been Misty Rose resin, which I adore so much. I wish they'll release some May V in MR resin later, and rather with Blossom Body too. *sigh* You can't get them all can you? I can always hope people don't cope with them and put them for sale in DOA. :P
Bluefairy also released a new Premium and Limited set of Song of Song. Pocketfairies in this series are Limiteds and the Tinyfairies are Premiums. I wonder why they are so damn expensive! All the Premiums have been, but I think the new ones were even more expensive. I do love their looks, and Louis Valentine is a heartbraker. I'm sure eventually one does come and live with me and my happy bunch of BF's. Louis V (or Louisia V?) works really well as a girl too. I think she looks great! I'm really a bit tempted to get a PF... Song of Romy is really cute. She has a Remmy head, I do think that over all look is really nice. ^^
I liked the Song of Sleeping May's clothes the best. I do think I want to try that kind of layering with some dresses. I have in mind to make something from thin silk and maybe paint something in it too. Not sure yet, but I'm tempted. I also think that mixing that kind of thin shiny fabric with some matte is really lovely! Certainly I'm going to try! I do not like the model of the sleeves in this dress tough. Glass pearls = cuuute!
There are two one off's from Bluefairy too. They're really nice and the price will go up like crazy I'm sure. x_x I hope somebody in DOA gets them so we can see pictures.
First owner pictures of Shinyfairy are also coming. I think they look really nice, I was afraid they'd be a bit too sturdy for my taste but I'd be really happy if their overall measurements would be near Soom tinies like Ai. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment