Pages

Dec 7, 2010

Christmas is coming soon~

Ah, I've been so busy lately. We had a doll meet last weekend, it was supposed to be a craft meeting, so I took my sewing machine and sew some clothes. ^^ I did have about five hours of time and basicly sew a skirt for my Bygg (her name is Lu) and pants for Nikolas. Yesterday I sew them both blouses and socks too. ^^ I think they look adorable!



Kaisla got her outfit finished with a little blue bolero. I think I should've used different type of fabric for lining, since when I put her arms trough the sleeves, the lining jersey wants to pucker out. :P And it takes time to put it all nicely again. Somehow I want to make her black socks to go with the shoes, I think that would look cute. And the kids in the house wanted to listen her read a story of Peter Rabbit. ^^ They're all so adorable!

2 comments:

  1. You got a Bygg? :o :o :o! I can't wait to see what you do with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. ^^ Just got her recently, layaway is a friend. :D

    ReplyDelete