Propably everyone and their mother has said something about the Kitten Mittens sets already. ^^ Haha. It's my turn!
I do like the styling of the clothes and all, I find them both very cute. I've always thought Denis would be better for me as a girl, and I absolutely adored the Your Denis girl! I do like these so much and if my finances wouldn't be an obstacle, there would definitely come Denis girl twins. I'd buy a body for the sleeping head too. That's quite good deal anyway you know! 190$ for white BF body is not that much. ^^ Sleeping Denis is adorable, I've seen some pictures of Shibya's Denis and man! How can that boy be so cuuute only by dozing around.
Louis makes a rather adorable girl too. I do think that there'll someday be at least one of each mold here in my home, some doubles, triplettes and maybe some with male and female versions of them. I already have some fabulous Louis molds, Lukas (Sweet Day) and Angus (Something Special) who is not home yet, I might someday have a girl Louis in the gang too. Preferably white, open eyes, maybe quite dark brownish face up... ;D Do I see some planning going around already!
That's great that they offer the clothes set separately. You can buy the wig and shoes too, I think that's fabulous.
Minoruworld has made their own Minoruworld Junior in the same theme. GOSH! Jaden girl with that dress is so adorable! And it is nice they didn't make the colours the same, I've seen quite much of this pale rosy thing with Tinyfairies (Dear Deer dress was the same kinda shade of colour). Very much for my liking. Though I can't let all of my dolls wear rosy pinkish things. ^^; Even if I want to!
Fabulous sets.
I am liking this new layout! By the way! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! I do like it very much myself. ^-^ I got a lots of help from a friend with it, she did a make over for my blog! :D I'm happy.
ReplyDeleteI promised to make some cake for this. :D Seems like .. I need to do a big cake!