Pages

Feb 10, 2011

Something Special - Louis Valentine

So, the little kids have taken Ofelia away and I got to open Angus' box. ^^ No much words here, but I do think I made a good choice on buying him. He is so handsome! And this new resin.. mmmm smells good. I swithced his eyes into some glass ones as well as Ofelia's eyes into hollow glass eyes. ^^

































Angus is supposed to be Mimosa's big brother. XD AAGH but they still look horribly cuuute together!

2 comments:

  1. SLEEPY HEAD UNITE! :>
    Mimosa's blouse is SO cute! Did you knit it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ^^ More Squinties in my squinty army.

    Ah, her blouse is knitted by the talented Jesmoth. <3 I managed to snatch two of these, one for Mims and one for Maya. Maya has light lilac. ^^ I adore those blouses so much!

    ReplyDelete