Pages

May 24, 2011

Bluefairy - Guess who I am?

So the secrets were revealed when someone at DoA bumped into some Japanese blogs with pictures of the new 60cm size girls. ^^ They look a lot like May. May is one of the most popular molds in Tiny, Shiny and Pocket sizes, so no shock in there when they decided to follow that path with the face. I do like, I think it's great they've followed their older molds but kinda I wish they'd be more mature. ^^; Gus, Jasmine and Louis are fabulous excamples for more mature molds. I'd love to see them all in bigger size. And Lin. That would definitely be a death for my wallet, especially if there'd be white SD Lin. Maybe they'd name the bigger mold Lynnette or something. (xD Haha, me and my wild imagination going..)

I won't be able to order either of them, but I might like the one without bangs, their wig colours are great! ^^ I really need to think if they'll release anything more interesting, I've gotten rid of some SD size dolls and I don't want to ruin the.. current harmony I have with them. Some serious thinking to do. Definitely.

Payment of the Kissing Minimay has been received. Yay! Now waiting! Next I'll need to begin the layaway's of Hana and Sarang. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment