
Dollmore Kid sneakers, very fancy, I have these black ones for my SD boy too. Not available at Dollmore site anymore as far as I know.

Some Luts Kid Delf shoes, KDS-14 CROSS OVER For Kid Delf (Black Mix) and KDS-15 CLIPPER For Kid Delf (White)

For the boys (well I have these mainly for my boys but they look good on both). L-R KDS-08 BASIC MANS SHOES For Kid (Black), Soom LMS1007 in black (also in brown) and the last ones that are not available at Soom anymore, but they have Soom logo in them so I presume they did manufacture those.

Soom and Angelregion are now both under Soom label, but I have these
LFS1005 shoes with both brand labels (with different product ID of course for each colour). Black, brown and white.

As well as these LFS1002 which you can find from Angelregion and Soom's site. Link is to the Angelregions shoe site. White and black.

Dale Rae flats, were bought from a group order. I'm not sure if they sell these anymore? With Dale Rae shoes the pinky toes are bulking out a little from the sides. I'm sure BF's own Flat Shoes are better than these. I wish they'd add more colours for their Flats! ^^

Luts pumps MFS-04 MARY PUMPS For Mini Fee (Brown), also in beige and black.

MFS-08 CHLOE For Mini Fe (S.Beige), apparently they are not for sale in the site anymore. I grabbed the name from an old order form I had there at their site. Love the shoes, I have these in beige, white and black.

Minifee shoes manufacetured by Luts; MFS-02 For Mini FEE (Red) and also brown, won't link for them, I'm sure you can find them following that link. These work fabulously when you have the Tip Toe feet on your doll.

Girly shoes from Bluefairy L-R; Pumps in Skin Pink, came with Remember May Valentine, Lady Shoes white (came with Rose May Valentine) and black (came with Kitten Denis) and Midsummer Night's Dreaming Lin set shoes.

Bluefairy L-R;Engineer boots in black and brown, Walkers in Red Brown from Sleeping P_Sarang set and Sweet Day Louis shoes.

From Bluefairy L-R; Laceup Boots in black and white (pearly), Blance Lin default Boots and Tiny Fairy Special Version Shoes from Something Special Louis Valentine set, these are really sloppy with ... funny shoelaces.
OOOOOH!!! Thank you for this post. I really needed some info bout shoes and this was very helpful:)
ReplyDeleteEfa, I'm glad if this was a good thing. I had been thinking about it for a while now. ^^
ReplyDelete