Pages

May 17, 2012

Ball-Jointed Europe

Did I manage to write about this earlier? Anyway new Ball-Jointed Europe-forum has been opened. The previous space was too small and there was some trouble so I guess there's time to join in again! This is the place where people in all europe can contact each other and there's also a marketplace. This is in the beginning of the journey, but I do hope it will eventually come a place where many people want to register and be active. Europeans have their own forums, like French have their Material Celeste, finns have Hartsilapset and so on... There needs to be a forum where all these can meet. ^^ I hope people forgets their difficulty in english language, it is not my native language either but as long as you can be understandable, it is OK! :D

Have a random Ping Mei who is modelling this wig. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment