Pages

Jan 29, 2013

Change of Home

Is ahead in few days. Still a lot of cleaning to do, I've packed dolls and things and miss them so much! I've taken few sneak peeks in their boxes just to see them. xD Sad isn't it? Anyway. No internet around for few weeks, I have no idea how fast we'll get internet going on. I'll read all messages (if there's going to be any), but since I only have mobile access to internet I'm might not want to answer. I hate surfing around with my phone and especially writing with it. :P


Nikolas and Odessa came out to see what's going on. ^^ See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the moving. I hope everything will be okay.*w*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jiyool. :) It went OK, it was exhausting but I think we're doing ok and are almost settled in!

      Delete