It was nice afternoon and Penni had found a big box from the livingroom sofa.
Mimmi: HOY Penni whatcha doing?
Penni: Uh I just found this big box and it reminds me of something.
Penni: Do you think somebody could travel in this kind of big box?
Mimmi: Correctomundo!!!
Mimmi: Yahoo! Let's begin!
Penni: Okay.
Emmi: Super yessss!
Emmi: Let's have this parcel opened!
Seems like this is my job since all the girls went standing beside the parcel. I think this box opening has lost it's shine for them. ^^;
The box in bubble wrap! Yay!
Oh don't you think she's adorable!
The box is so cute, I love the photos in it. =w=
Ahahaaa sorry for the repetitive photos - actually naaah, she's so cuuuute...
The booklet, I love how cute the story is. It's in japanese naturally so I don't understand it at all.
Ohooo the bangs. Them bang like too much! I did make a little cut on them already, but I do think I need to do something else for them too. Maybe some wax sort of thing going on.
Penni: Are you okay?
Girl: Otherwise yes but a bit dizzy still from the journey.
Her name is Sanni. I was thinking first to back off from the line of names I had chosen earlier but I think Sanni actually works so well with her.
I've not named the frog, but he is super cute too! :D
Thank you for watching, I'm really happy I ended up buying Miu when I did, she's super cute and the pink hair is just perfect!
Not much doll news otherwise, I've been sewing like a mad woman. My last summer holiday week will be next week and I'll have to dedicate much time for sewing and crafting (and need to go ahead with the packaging argh!). I hope to have many interesting items when I go to LDoll on October and I'm definitely trying to photograph some of them before hand and advertice them and hope people will be interested! I'm so exited and nervous as always. ^^; Ahhahahaaa I know I'm a bit pathetic but it makes me anxious to think that if people like what I do or not. Sorry, I try not to be as pathetic later! I also was super lucky and won beautiful giveaway from Junipa! Oh how much I adore the outfit! I'll have to have doll photo time too so I can photograph things I've gotten since few months.
Until then, have a nice rest of the week! ^__^
Yay, congrats! She's soooo sweet, I love Miu's face so much! *___* ❤️ And the name Sanni really suits her. :3 I love how excited Mimmi and Emmi were about the box opening, haha. xD
ReplyDeleteOohh I can't wait to get mine but she's stuck at the airport, poor thing. That dress is so, so lovely, I can't wait to see it in person. ;u; Mori girls forever! ❤️
Thank youuuu! Miu is so cute face! :D I guess Penni wasn't really that exited xD other two seems to be exited about everything. xD
DeleteI stalked your Instagram, I hope you'll get your Miu before weekend!!! I truly love the clothes, I wish something similar in the future since this is definitely my favourite style (even tough my own sewing style is totally different). ^^
Oh you got her home already as well, congrats~! She's so beautiful in person c: Your girls seem to be really happy to have another friend at home. I love the name Sanni, your style of naming is so adorable and fun (like we've discussed in meet-ups XD)~
ReplyDeleteWe need to take a photo of our Mius together at some point, btw!
Thank you so much. ;w; and thank you again for the hint about Hobby Search, I will definitely check them out more often too. Mimmi and Emmi are totally partying, Penni doens't really care for the party but Sanni is a mystery yet! I think she'd want to party too... not sure tough. ^^ She is beautiful and I was thinking the same about the bangs! x'D Luckily we have some hairdressers scissors as my SO's mom gave them to us. :) I tried to achieve similar layered cut buuuut I think they still need some trimming.
DeleteI can see a photo meet of them Mius!!! :D Totally happening!
Congrats on your arrival! This girl is so cute in her pastel color scheme!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you will sew and I'm sure people will be interested in whatever you make!!
Thank you Irene. :) I think the pastel theme is super fantastic! ^^ I wish they'd do more Neemos like this. Hehee. :D
DeleteAnd thank you so much for the encouragement. <3 It's needed. ^^;
What a cutie! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your items will sell well in Ldoll, but I do understand the nervousness, I always feel the same before events.
She is, thanks dear! ^__^ <3
DeleteYour success in the latest event was superb! I can wish something similar for myself!
Yay, congrats on your arrival! She is so cute and that pink hair suits her well! Love the photos, and she really looks dizzy in one of the photos! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd it will go well at the Ldoll and I am certain that people will like the things you have made! Thumbs up!
Thank you so much Niina! ^__^ Hehee, I think it's so easy to make Neemos look dizzy! And Sanni does that really well!
DeleteThank you for the thumbs up. ;w; I'm so lucky to have so many people encouraging me, it's exiting to participate. You never know what people want to buy.
Onneksi olkoon tästä ihanuudesta! Oih, Sanni-nimi sopii jotenkin niin täydellisesti tälle neidille! ♥
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon! =w= Kyllä ne nimet sieltä valikoituu vaikka olinkin hieman epäileväinen ensiksi. :D
DeleteCongrats!! She's really cute -- love that pink hair and her dress is beautiful. I have to say, I'm even more partial to Penni but then, I've always liked the 'serious' girls best. :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll do great at LDoll. I love your stuff -- just wish I could go but it's too far away...
Thank you so much! :) I really like the shade of pink in her hair, so pretty and in some light it has even purple shadows which is really strange but pretty!
DeletePenni would be happy about the likes! But, of course she wouldn't tell you that. ;)
Thank you so much, I need to believe in my creations! ^^ <3
Onpa taas ihanainen uusi nukkeneito!
ReplyDeleteOlen ennenkin täällä (salaa) ihastellut Penniä - mikä hänen 'malli' on nimeltään? Ja kuinka kalliita nämä suloiset neitoset ovat, suunnilleen?
Kiitoksia, ja paljon odotettu! :) Juuri sellainen kuin halusinkin.
DeletePenni on.. äääh.. piti ihan käydä kaivamassa AmiAmista: Pure Neemo Character Series No.90 Gugure! Kokkuri-san: Kohina Ichimatsu
Kohina Ichimatsu lienee tuon Gugure! Kokkuri-san animen henkilö, en ole pahemmin seurannut mitään animea vuosiin mutta tuosta katsoin pienen pätkän kun olin nuken ostanut. Kohinan saa n. 80€ + postikulut AmiAmista, yleisesti ostamani nuket ovat olleet semmoisen 100-150€ postikuluineen. Niitä luokkaa ne kai ovat. Olen edelleen hyvinkin Neemo-nyyppä joten en tiedä niistä ja hinnoista kovin paljon. ^^;;
Congrats!! She is super pretty!! Love the hair and the outfit!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very talented, I'm sure you will be able to sell everything :D!!! Wish I could go!
Thank youuu! :D Sanni is just adorable ;w; I'm so glad she's in my crew! The outfit definitely was something that made me decide on getting her :D
DeleteThank you for the compliments, I do wish to sell much! <3 I do wish you could come ;) I wish everyone would come to LDoll!
Mikä söpöliini :). Hauska nimijuna kyllä sinun neemoillasi XD
ReplyDeleteNiinpä onkin! Ahhahaaa melkein luovuin jo kyseisestä nimijunasta kun aattelin että ompa hölmö juttu... ^^;; mutta nooh, taitaa olla kuitenkin mun juttu vaikka ois hölmökin. :D
DeleteOnnittelut! Tuo nimeämis"koodi" on kyllä mainio, pitäydy vaan siinä! Aion kyllä joskus vielä hankkia itselleni nörttiazonen jonka nimeksi tulee Spämmi. ;'DD
ReplyDeletePidän tosi paljon Azone-perheestäsi, kaikilla on kivat luonteet ja he ovat aina niin pirteinä. Jännää nähdä millainen persoona Sannista kuoriutuu. :)
Kiitos! Koodinsa kullakin, onneksi omani on niin hassu. :D Haha! Spämmi, kaikkien nörttien esikuva. ;)
DeleteMinusta nämä nassut on jotenkin niin pirteitä! Kuka voisi näyttää hapanta naamaa edes Pennille joka on niin vakava tytteli. :) Minua ainakin alkaa hymyilyttää kun näitä kavereita katselee.
Congrats!!! Such a lovely girl!! The frog is a cutie, love it <3
ReplyDeleteThank you dear. ^__^ The frog is absolutely adorable! <3
Delete