I especially love her face up, the eye make up is delightfully different from most of the default face ups. Her eyebrows have been darkened on top of the original ones and I really like that a lot. ^^
Photographing assistant was more interested in the mouse than assisting in the photographing. (LOL)
They have old Singer machine back there in this place among many other things.
Also, sorry for long silent time, first I was busy and lazy and then I was travelling and lazy and all other excuses you can think of. I'm afraid I should be sewing like crazy but that hasn't happen, hopefully I'll be able to sew much next week but that's only one week and it'll definitely not be enough. I'll try to be super busy until LDoll. ^^; I also propably want to sell few dolls.. but.. that's not good time to do that either, people seem not wanting to buy any dolls at the moment, or with the price that you'd be asking. I was selling a Pukipuki Ante for 140€ and I thought that was a good price, some kid offered 100€ for it and offered to come and pick it up too... I said that I'm not getting that low. I know it's great to have a good deal... but I'm not in that big hurry to sell things that I'd sell good priced item for less than I've valued it.
Ihania kuvia tästä tyttösestä :) Nappasit kesän noihin tosi nätisti.
ReplyDeleteKiitoksia! Olisi tietenkin voinut olla hieman useammasta kuvakulmasta kuvia mutta ne hyttyset ja ampparit! :D
DeleteI love Jaya's new wig, it looks great on her! Lovely photos once again, you have a good eyes for photography!
ReplyDeleteSad to read about the selling, I hope you can sell those dolls!
Thank you! :) I think the new wig makes her look quite fresh!
DeleteI'm glad I'm in no hurry to sell the dolls I've thought about, they will wait for longer until it's good time to sell. :)
Jaya is such an adorable girl! The new wig suits her very well! And as always, I enjoyed the read and the photos! Glad you had a nice vacation, even with some mosquitos and other flying things nearby! And welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I took Jaya with me, she deserved a good photoshoot. ^^ Thank you, it's nice to be back home. :)
Delete