Pages

Nov 1, 2016

Lyon - LDoll 6 PART 1

We had so much fun with SweetNeat in Paris, on Friday it was time to leave and travel to Lyon by train. The train went straight to Lyon with only few stops, the final stop was Perrache I think.
We went to a little cruise around the Lyon city after dumped our stuff to our hotel, and before we could go to Double Mixte to arrange our booths. We went straight to the fabric store from which I don't remember what's it's name. LOL of course. Anyway we bumped into Jesmo and Unisieppari and decided to find some food. Sadly we didn't becouse I guess other parts of Europe don't eat dinner as early as we do and we would've wanted to have pizza, noodles, basicly what ever would've been OK before 6 PM! So sad, we settled into a sad waffle place which wasn't really good. At least we got something to eat. We were SUPER hungry after assembling our booths and gladly I found nice place to eat with SweetNeat. It was a chinese restaurant near Charpennes metro station. Food = super good!


My booth before opening the venue for the visitors. I must warn you, I will post a lot of photos and I don't always remember/know who was in the booth. I might add that information later on. I also want to thank everyone who came to my booth and had a chat and bought something. Even more happy I was to hear some of you follow me in Instagram or Flickr, I didn't expect that somehow. ^^;


SweetNeat is so happy at her booth! :D



Wonderful lady with her amazing kimonos right before us.








From Lilycat Cherisedolls booth my favourite.


Dollmore booth. These are the Alex dolls if I recognize their faces.


Tattooed ladies.


And boobsy ladies with tattoos! :D And a handsome pharaohish guy with lion head! Gosh!


My Dolling booth. I don't think I had seen them anywhere before.






Oh gosh, them bunnies!!! =w=


More bunnies and such a cuuute girl!








These horses were amazing! :D Circée Création's booth.






As the festival was open to many kind of dolls, there were other dolls beside BJD and I think it was great to see other dolls too.




So adorable.




Think Pink.



To be continued in the next post.


10 comments:

  1. So many amazing dolls! *v* And I spotted Little Monica <3 I would so like to see their shop or booth live some day. Did they have any artist heads for sale there, or just default painted ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if the heads were default or artist, I didn't take a look at the heads as I was more interested from the full dolls actually. ^^; If there'll be next time, ;) you better come and see yourself.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! *_* So many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looked great! So many dolly goodies!!
    I wish I could go someday, everybody had some amazing items on their booths!! Sadol girls are so pretty <3 And the Daraks! I can't wait to see the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Musume <3
      Hehe, it took me a little time as I had to sleep and go to work before the next post but it is right around the corner. :D

      Delete
  4. Aww I love Compo! x3 <3

    And these travel posts have been very fun to read and to watch! It'd be nice to come and visit LDoll sometime, hopefully they will still arrange new LDoll Festivals in the future... :)
    It would be so nice to see those booths IRL and do some shopping of course! I'd have bought one of those Cocoriang bunnies, I've been eyeing them in Instagram...

    It's also very nice that they allow all kinds of dolls there and not just resin BJDs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Compo said take me with you and I DID! I also bought my first Tsum Tsum, Animal from the Muppets. So funny grin I had to bring him home too.

      It is amazing to see all those creations and all booths filled with cute stuff! I hope they will arrange another one, from the bottom of my heart truly! It's been amazing and how much effort it's taken each year from the LDoll staff and everybody!

      I almost fell for some other plastic type dolls. ^^; I wasn't far from it! I wish I would've taken few more tours around to think about it. ;) Dangerous thoughts!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful photos and so many cute dolls! MyDollings is one of the designers who have made some of the dolls at Dollmore. This is her own line with a little bit different dolls. I like the chubbier ones - Koo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend bought one doll from MyDolling, their joints are well working ones as I was able to hold her doll and see how it works. :) I like that one with the grey hat. I didn't know MyDollings did something for Dollmore.

      There were so many different kind of dolls everywhere! :D

      Delete