Pages

Nov 2, 2016

Lyon - LDoll 6 PART 3

And the final part of LDoll 6 posts is soon up! :D Still few more photos.


Kimono Ladies from the booth infront of us.







Atelier Momoni dolls and clothes. So adorable. :)


Teeheheee these funny Villitunes dolls were so funny and cute! :D


Merry Doll Round - pure love, this doll is amazing as all of their dolls.


Creatures Dolls, fantastic aren't they!


IrrealDoll, Enyo is still my favourite.


And I adore this new Enoki by Irrealdoll.


Heliantas custom work! :D


Rauoken Corsetry. Beautiful needlepainted items. She has such a delicate hand in these.


Something new, I hadn't seen these guys before. They are Gentle Creation dolls by Anna Linberger. I quite like this one the most! (Don't tell the others, they're fierce looking guys!).




Miroxdolls stand, they're from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.


Ribbit?


So many interesting new doll types!


These tiny sweaters were beautifully crafted, so fine details.




The lady in the far right looks like she could be one of the dolls!


Otherside booth.


Little foxes and things!


Eye candy by Enchanted Doll eyes. I bought a pair from them.


These folks said they came to LDoll for the first time now that they opened up for all kinds of dolls. Lady crochetted all the outfits. *__*


There are those long thin legged dark chairs and table in the upper row that I was interested in. Too bad I was affaid to put them in my luggage so I left them there and now I have little regrets towards it.


And finally, I bought myself a little something! A doll! She is Peaks Woods Fairies of Fairytales Alice. I was debating with myself about tan and normal skin dolls but I liked Alice's face more. I think I've taken many looks at her in Peaks Woods site earlier on. :) I'm so happy, she needs name and some clothes.

I must say that it felt like there were less people than in earlier editions of LDoll. I understand that people have grown and they needed the one year break from all this hassle, but I'm afraid that cost them more than few visitors. BUT also I met a lot of first time visitors, so that was great! I'm super happy I had a chance to be an exhibitor again, and I'm sure I will go again if there'll be another LDoll next year. I was left by quite a lot of items but I'm glad I wasn't depending my shopping only by selling things. :D Inventory will be needed to be made and after that I'll be able to see what items I will leave for my own dolls (not a surprise, they always get something from the leftovers) and I'll be putting other items for sale.. not sure where yet. There's going to be at least some Dust of Dolls Appi size jeans, Minifee A-line jeans for boy and girl and SD blouses. AND I need to photograph things I bought from Paris and Lyon as well as the festival items. Irma got a blouse from Kalcia's Workshop and I know she'll be happy to see something new for herself.

18 comments:

  1. Ohhh so many preciousness in all the photos!!! How much I've enjoyed this! I'm too far from Ldoll, but it's a pleasure to be able to see so many photos at once.

    Too bad you didn't sell all, hope you let us know where and when you will be selling what you have, I might be interested in some mnf girl clothes as they appear to fit souldoll soul kids :D!

    Plus congrats on getting a Peak's Woods girl, I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot, all their sculpts are gorgeous!!!! One isn't enough +_+ .... I would buy all their tinies and msds if I could but for now I'm content with the 3 fairies of fairytales that I have :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh isn't there! So many nice artists and fantastic items and dolls were just there under your nose! XD <3

      Well, I didn't expect to sell all, I'm happy I sold something and as usual people come to ask things I can't provide (like PukiPuki dresses). ^^; It's so hard to know what people want to have. :) I'll propably add stuff either here or my Etsy, but I'll be offering them to Finns first as I promised. :)

      Hahaa :D thank you! I had to check the size, my Alice is Fairies of Fairytales size! And I love her! >w<

      Delete
    2. ohh so we both have Alice now :D

      Delete
    3. Yes! :D Lovely Alice!! I'll try to photograph my girl tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Oli mahtavaa katsella näitä kuvia! Ja suuret onnittelut Peakswoods-tytöstä, toivottavasti häntä pääsee joskus näkemään miitissä :3 Terkkuja täältä toiselta pikku PW:ltä~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Toivottavasti kuvia oli tarpeeksi, Flickrissä on myös ryhmä LDoll 6 jossa on sitten lisää kuvia muiltakin kuin minulta jos haluaa nähdä.

      Ja kiitos! Tytteli on ihana! ^^ Pitää vielä varmistaa nimi ja katsella hieman vaatteita jne. :)

      Delete
  3. Olipa kiva nähdä kuvia tapahtumasta ja päästä sitä kautta kurkkimaan sinne! Ihania nukkeja, kuvia ja juttuja, kuten odottaakin saattoi. :)
    Ja tietenkin onnea vielä uudesta nukesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minä olen niin paljon nauttinut muiden kuvista kaikista semmoisista tapahtumista joissa en itse ole ollut, että kuvien ottaminen on suorastaan velvollisuus. :D
      Kiitos! :D Pikkuinen on saanut jo nimenkin ja jospa huomenna ehtisin kuvata ostoksiani. :)

      Delete
  4. Omg wow! This is an event I really wish I hadn't missed out on! Especially seeing all the doll companies and amazing booths there @o@
    And omg you bought a PW doll! I looove the people @ Peak's woods and it's so good to actually meet them in person too x333 Congrats!
    Was there something that happened at a previous Ldoll to cause them to lose visitors? :O

    Thanks for your lovely reports :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the Peaks Woods people were super friendly! I admire their bigger dolls but I found that FoF is the perfect size for me. ^^ Hehee!

      Nothing happened at the last LDoll, that I know would've caused the lose of visitors, but the LDoll was on hold/break last year and I think people had been in other events as there was no LDoll. Maybe that affected the event, I know I can't afford to go in many events, for example there's Dolls Rendez-vous at Paris in the beginning of December so I couldn't go to both. If I'd decided to go to DRV I couldn't go to LDoll and other way around (maybe as a guest I could've gone, but propably not as a exhibitor). I suppose also the area where of the venue where the event was held was bigger, so we had wider roads between tables which was nice. Maybe that also felt like there were less people when they had space to walk without bumping into people all the time? And, you can't not to think about the events in France generally, the mean things that's happened. :/ I'm sad but it might have affected the people who come from other parts of Europe.

      I'm glad if you read it trough. ^^; Sometimes I just stay blabbering about stuff and it might be difficult to read.

      Delete
  5. Eye candy! And congratulations on buying a little something! Look forward to seeing Alice :)
    And having something on hold, even for a short time, can have an effect - sadly people forget so fast and meanwhile new (which is good, of course) ones rise.
    I am glad that you had a wonderful time and that I as a blog visitor could take part in this event through your photos and thoughts. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll try to get few photos from the stuff I bought today or tomorrow if I can. :) I've also named Alice with another name already so it'll be exiting to show her. ^^
      I agree, people forget fast and there are other events around too. I do hope they'll have another LDoll. :) I'm sure it's hard work.

      My pleasure, I love sharing the photos and LDoll has been great since the first edition. ^^ I'm glad you read this trough <3 Thank you.

      Delete
  6. More amazing booths!
    And congrats on your Peakswood girl, I cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :D It was so great to see all that. ^^
      Thank you! I'll try to put some photos up soon. :)

      Delete
  7. Voi miten suloisia nukkeja näytti tuolla olevan! (Kyllä, juuri tämä sanajärjestys :'D )
    Ihastuin erityisesti noihin korsetteihin, kun tällainen steampunk-fani olen.
    Tuollainen on joskus pakko saada jollekkin nukelleni tulevaisuudessa!
    ~Kiki
    Www.Dollmacarons.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siellä oli kyllä niin paljon nähtävää ettei tienny minnepäin olisi kääntynyt! :D
      Korsetit on ihania! Olen itsekin ostanut joskus Raoukenin korsetteja nukeilleni vaikkei ne ehkä ole sitä ensimmäistä tyyliä nukeilleni... :) Suosittelen niitä kyllä.

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness those Geppetto dolls and the BJD foxes!!! <3 *3* I probably would have bought a Geppetto (?) doll (those little big-headed boys) and a BJD fox if I had been there.
    Although I think I'd be so overwhelmed with everything being so awesome I wouldn't know what to do if I went there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D That's a common syndrome while visiting any big event Don't-Know-Where-to-go and even more serious condition Want-to-Buy-Everything-But-Can't following with the bliss when you've found something you really want to buy. ;) When I was at LDoll for the first time I was in total shock of seeing so many doll related things and dolls there face to face that in the first day I couldn't buy anything. xD LOL

      Delete