Pages

Dec 17, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 16/24

It was peaceful and cold night at Little Granny's Cottage. Folks already went to bed, Lamb had been quickly dried on many towels and finally Granny had to use her hairdryer to get Lamb dry.




Christmas magic is definitely going on!






I'm sure those little toes needs to be warmed by the lantern.




Little Granny: I'm sure I heard some sort of tingeling and whispering from out here.


There's still candle giving shimmering light to the night, Little Granny notices something there next to the lantern.


Little Granny: Hey you've dropped one of your buddies here!
Nobody answers to Granny, only the stars at the sky seem to be still and quiet like always.


Little Granny: Well.. I guess you'll be stuck with me from now on.






There's a large box on the table.


Little Granny: There you'll be safe. I have a job for you later on. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oi, hän löysi tähden! Se varmasti tuo hyvää onnea mummon lämpimään kotiin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toivoa sopii. ^-^ Ainakin mummu on ollut kiltisti.

      Delete
  2. Joulutähti, miten ihanaa! Kiipeävätköhän ystävyksen tikkailla taivaalle kiinnittämään tähden? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hohoooo ;) No se jääpi nähtäväksi, aika pian!

      Delete