There are still lights in the windows of the cottage and Little Granny and her friends are finally ready to go to bed to have good night's sleep.
Little Granny: I made you a sibling bed here on the foor.
Little Granny: I hope that's ok with you both, I didn't really have anything else and we can't all fit into my bed.
Little Elf: I'm sure it will be good, Granny.
Pink Bear: I'm so tired I could sleep on a rock.
Pink Bear: Can I already take my shoes off?
Little Elf: Sure, go ahead. I want to sleep close to the wall please.
Little Granny: Off you go then, sleep tight.
It didn't take long at all for Little Elf and Pink Bear to snuggle under the heavy blanket and fall asleep.
Little Granny turned the lights off and went back to her own room. She was glad the kitchen was still warmed by the stove and her friends were safely sleeping under their blanket.
The little cottage's folks are now having well deserved sleep. Stars are glistening in the sky and the forest is quietly waiting for another day.
Hi Xaya,
ReplyDeleteHave continued reading and enjoying your little stories, they are all so cute. I do hope you are feeling better today.
Hugs,
X
Hello Xanadu, thank you for reading my little stories. ^__^ I'm glad you like them. I guess it's more tea and such for me, unfortunately. *sigh*
DeleteHugs. ^-^
Sleepover at Granny's, the best thing! :) And the silent cold nights, when you almost could hear the snow fall. I love these cute little stories!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Niina. :) Sleep overs at Granny's is a thing from childhood for me. ^^ We always slept on the floor or somewhere in big sibling beds. I swear I can hear the snow fall! ;) <3
Delete