I've made quite a lot of these silly stories in my Instagram account. The beginning was rather random and fun spur of a moment kind of thing with Hina (Minifee Sarang14) and Jay (Minifee Yder Elf). And then it just went on from there. In this story Hina is with Hortensia (Minifee Juri13).
I've been in stuck for long time as I'm quite bothered about the fact that my old workmates and friends read my Instagram and as they're not doll people, I would prefer them not to be able to read it. I was way too open with the hobby. I regret it now. I would prefer to be anonymous person, they wouldn't had followed me if I was a random person with doll hobby. Anyway... regrets owning dolls and being in this hobby? Never. My dolls bring me so much joy. So a little story.
In this story, the setting was perhaps from Hina's home, or so I thought as she doesn't have a skirt on and only socks. Hortensia has little shoes on, but normally in Finnish home you wouldn't wear shoes. Finnish people wouldn't like anyone to come in their home with shoes on so remember to wear nice socks. Anyway, background settings like this need more attention. Perhaps some flowers and things. I want to make some sort of door piece and perhaps a windowsill or something. Maybe few different types of backdrops. So it would be nice to put a scene together before having some photos.






Hi Xaya!
ReplyDeleteStill unable to read tiny fonts, but I have really been enjoying all your dolly photos.
Big hugs,
X
Hello Xanadu, so happy to hear you like to look at the photos. I hope things will go better for you. Hugs. <3
Delete