Woops, a bit late, but better late than never isn't it?!
I actually had already decided this Week 5 would be for a doll which I was selling, and I had forgotten all about the poor doll. I did however buy a cute blouse from ArcticStar Studio and after received it and had to try it on several dolls, Eiko claimed it for herself. Not that other girls (and boy) wouldn't had looked really nice with it too. :D
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What was done:
- New skirt pattern to E-Minor size
What they need:
- Eiko needs one of her head magnet to be fixed with putty for obvious reason, her head hook had been scratching that part of the bottom of the magnet every time I changed her clothes.
- Another skirt with pleats (finally found the fabric)









No comments:
Post a Comment