Pages

Feb 13, 2024

A Doll A Week 2024 / Week 6 - Tiffany

Tiffany's [CP Delf Miyu] week was super busy, during the weekend when I would normally concentrate on a doll we went to visit the in-laws, so I didn't have time for sewing for Tiffany. I was so glad I sewed her a top a while back. The Mio jeans she have now has really low cut so you could basically see her undies if she would be wearing any. ^-^' Also, posting later like last time as I spent Sunday on many other things. But however posting late is good. :D 

Lets say 10 years back Tiffany had a partner who was Dream of Doll Camine. I really liked him but sadly there was a time when I sold him. So, some years ago I bought Delf Moon head from Den of Angels forum and later found a Feeple70 body from local BJD selling group. He is tall.. Perhaps even too tall but I haven't yet had the energy to try to get another Delf size body so he might be able to kiss Tiffany without any weird arrangements. 













    *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *         *        *        *        *

What was done:

- Not much, Tiffany had that new top a while back and I changed the props for a little larger ones. 

What they need:

- Some ok fitting shoes for Delf. I feel like even tough I have few older Luts' Senior Delf girls heels they're still a bit large for Delf girls ankle. That migh not show a lot if they have shoes on but still I love their tiny feet so much. So detailed. They deserve better shoes. 

My stories are often romantic and silly. I used to make even more stories back when there was Photobucket and Livejournal. During the time Livejournal was a thing I made a LOT of stories with my dolls. I really like making stories. Perhaps some more later. :D Thanks for watching if you survived all the way to the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment