On other news, first May Valentines have been shipped. I'm hopefull Mimosa will be shipped next week since I was propably the last one who ordered and paid their doll. ^^ I'm exited! Also, I'll make some matching outfits for Mimosa and Maya. They'll be so cute in pictures together.
May 26, 2010
Maya's new Look
As the topic says, Maya got herself a new wig. I had it from Crobidoll GO, and I'm very happy how she looks, tough I still might have to get her this one in the darkest shade they have. ^^ My boyfriend-unit said she didn't look like the angsty girl anymore, but rather like a little lady. Haha. I think he was right.

On other news, first May Valentines have been shipped. I'm hopefull Mimosa will be shipped next week since I was propably the last one who ordered and paid their doll. ^^ I'm exited! Also, I'll make some matching outfits for Mimosa and Maya. They'll be so cute in pictures together.
On other news, first May Valentines have been shipped. I'm hopefull Mimosa will be shipped next week since I was propably the last one who ordered and paid their doll. ^^ I'm exited! Also, I'll make some matching outfits for Mimosa and Maya. They'll be so cute in pictures together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment