Chloe got a new wig a while back, still going carroty red but this time a little bit darker one. I traded her default wig with a friend. ^^ I do think this coloured wig compliments her face up colours very much. The wig looks a bit darker than it is, but I'm not very good at modding pictures to look good so when there's no natural light... *sigh* She looks great tough! The mint fabric is from the samples again, but the white and lace is from my own storage. ^^ I do love the patterns in these, tough the back minty-floppy thing is heavier so the front of this is kinda.. going front too much. D:

I think this pattern is definitely one of the best I've done, this is first variation from it. I do think the pattern still needs a bit more work, but definitely more poofy from the hem looks nicer.

Today was a good posing day for her obviously. She has been quite floppy but today somehow she wanted to show what she got. The lightning in our flat is horrible but at least I got few pics.

Even stand with one foot! This is amazing I think. :D
Whoa. Good posing day indeed!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is cute, I bet it'd look even more so in the full blossom body.
Thanks. ^^ Her body is the Full Blossom one. You can see the whole body from the post before this, she has the capri pants on there.
ReplyDelete