Pages

Jun 10, 2010

Doll Meme (from Creampuffs)

1. How many dolls do you have?
Uhhuh, I think I have ... 25~ish dolls. And one Tinyfairy coming hopefully this month. :P

2. What are their names?
Tobias, Kaisla, Sylvia, Jaya, Maya, Lukas, Áron, Emma, Miio, Chloe, Noah, Natalia, Tia, Irma, Armi, Rosemary, Pippuri, Ilithyia, Tiffany, Gabriel, Akiko, Mikiko, Sebastian, Bijou (head), Fleur (head), Xiu (not sure if I'll name OE head of my Ai too) and Xera. About half of them are BF's. (*^-^*) The one that's not arrived yet is named Mimosa.

3. What are their molds?
I must copy paste this from my LJ, it would take whole evening to write it otherwise. xD I see how many I really have. x_x

Bluefairy Tinyfairy Jerome – Tobias
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Lin (Mid Summer Nights Dreaming) – Kaisla
Bluefairy Tinyfairy May – Sylvia
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Xiao (Midsummer nights dreaming) - Jaya
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Louis (Sweet Day)(AYS Dandy Body) - Lukas
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Jerome (At Your Service) - Áron
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Xiao (old version) - Emma
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Kyle (At Your Service) - Miio
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Lin (Blance Marin + Full blossom body) - Chloe
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Tommy (WWN with boy body) - Noah
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Olive (Dear Deer + Blossom body) - Natalia
Bobobie 27cm elf March - Armi
Cerberus project Juri (Christmas event 2005) – Akiko
Cerberus Project Juri (Christmas event 2005) - Mikiko
Cerberus Project Miyu – Tiffany
Cerberus project Ttory elf (head no 1003) / MNF girl – Irma
Cerberus project Yder-Elf – Sebastian
Dream of Teen Camine – Gabriel
Elfdoll - Tinydoll Monneami sisters Min Del Re - Pippuri
Fairyland MNF DES (head only)- Bijou
Fairyland MNF Juri 08 (head only) - Fleur
Limwha Half elf girl - Ilithyia
Minoruworld BF Tinyfairy Lin (Minoruworld Exclusive) - Maya
Minoruworld BF Tinyfairy (Sleeping PSarang mod)- Tia
Soom Monthly doll Amber - Xera
Soom Monthly doll Ai - Xiu
Piposdoll Dali - Rosemary

(Waiting: La Vien Rose May Valentine - Mimosa)


4. How long have you been in the BJD hobby?
Since 2005.

5. Do you RP? If so, who is/was your favorite person to RP with?
I don't.

6. Who is/was your favorite character to RP with?
-

7. How many dolls have you ever sold?
Few,(DZ Tintan, Heliot...), I think my interest in doll molds have changed a bit during the years of in this hobby. :3

8. Out of all of those, who do you miss the most?
None.

9. What is your favorite thing in this hobby?
Sewing. I do also like photographing them even tough I'm not very good at it. ^^

10. Who is the first BJD that ever entered your house/that you ever saw in real life?
First I saw; My friend's Tinyfairy Jerome, Eliel. First that came home; Tobias, also BF Jerome.

11. Who is the first BJD you ever fell in love with?
Customhouse boy, don't remember his mold anymore. (T3T that's so sad I don't remember his mold anymore!!!)

12. What is the most you've spent on a doll (the actual doll itself)?
I guess around 700€, only for the doll, not including any eyes and things.

13. What is your favorite photoshoot/photo you ever took of any of your dolls?
Ah, I guess the latest ones are always nice. I do love the pics I took from Jaya in Suomenlinna last summer. ^^ She's so lovely in them.

14. What is your funniest memory with any of your dolls?
Mmm.. Don't really remember anything that funny. ^^;

15. What is your saddest memory with any of your dolls?
When I noticed that Ily has yellowed really much.

16. Have you ever had a dream about your doll? If so, what was it about?
Not yet.

17. Which BJD out of yours would you never sell in a million years?
*Sigh* Tobias is my soft spot.

18. Name one thing that makes you irked in the BJD hobby.
Thinking that this is somekind of contest of owning dolls and stuff. I guess we all work for the things we have, it is always really annoying to hear somebody saying that you have too many or you don't deserve to have so many dolls. :P I am, over 30 years old, earn my own money and use it how I want damn it.

19. Would you ever consider "leaving" the hobby?
Depends on things why should I think about it. If I'd come allergic to resin or other materials that I handle with dolls I think I might give up for most of my dolls. I think when you grow with a hobby, it does change a little in some ways.

20. Who is the newest character you've thought up?
Mimosa. I don't have anything specific about her yet. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment