Pages

Aug 11, 2010

Textile Twins Maya & Mimosa

I was pondering about my doll families and such so now I've decided who's family does Nikolas belong into, and also about friends and such. ^^ I think Maya and Nikolas have enoug pointy chins to be siblings. :D Nikolas needs some other shoes than those and he needs a T-shirt too. ^^ I had thought that Maya has siblings anyway.



Maya and Mimosa are the same age, they like same kind of clothes and they are best friends. They do have some clothes that are from the same series, since they've been shopping together in their favourite stores. Maya is the quiet and observing type, while Mimosa is more social and talkative. They don't share a classroom and neither has much friends in their own class, but they still spend time together quite much after school and on breaks. Maya's little brother Nikolas is many times with them becouse they have to baby sit him sometimes. Maya thinks it is annoying to babysit, but Mimosa likes Nikolas who is a nice little boy. They make up little games for him and play hide and seek together even tough they are much older than he is. Mimosa doesn't have any little siblings, only a big brother, so she is always happy to go to Maya's home and spend time there.

4 comments:

  1. Maya and Mimosa are so sweet girls! ^_^ They have very cute character profils!
    Those clothes are very adorable also! Ruffle skirts=♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. <3 ^^ I'm glad you like their clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE SKIRTS. <3 <3 <3 So much heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. ^^ I think the skirts are cute too.

    ReplyDelete