And.. They're new bodies for Pocketfairies, not new molds like I first thought. ^^ I DO LIKE! I'm sure one or three of those will eventually come here, I think I might prefer few in white. I know I like the normal skin ones too, but.. right now I feel like Natalia and Noah would need a little sibling like that someday. But first, something else is coming here.
I'm actually waiting for a Pocketfairy Yoko with the old body and Something Special Louis V (among some others which are not Bluefairy dolls ^^; ). I thought I'd keep them a seeecret until I'd paid the first layaway but I just CAN'T do that. I've wanted a Yoko since I first got into dolls, but I always thought this size would be too tiny. Now that I've handled some dolls that size, they don't seem to be that small anymore. Yoko will be my first Pocketfairy and I'm exited about her. I kinda decided her name already. ^^; She'll be Maya's and Nikolas' little sister, and since the alphabets go.. m, n, o, p... So her name begins with O (and if they have more siblings...). Her name is Ofelia or Ophelia, I'm not yet sure how I'll write it. It is pronaunced the same, but one with "f" might be closer to finnish writing.
AH.. LOUIS VALENTINE! I was actually randomly surfing in Angeldolls site one evening before I went to sleep, when I suddenly thought that oh my, why shouldn't I go and see what they have in stock. And there was Yoko which I noticed first. Then I scrolled down a bit and "WHY THEY HAVE LOUIS V IN STOCK! MAN! DO THEY TAKE LAYAWAY IMI? THEY DO?! ASK SARAH ASAP!" I might have been the first one to notice them since there was only Louis in stock, and as I later read from DoA's Tinyfairy thread there was Somang and Sleeping Denis too. So, again I must call my self a lucky with these babies. ^^;
Louis V will propably be Mimosa's big brother who doesn't yet have a name. I need to find him a good name.
I know I had a plan for some BF dolls, but .. sometimes you just have to snatch them when they come. I know I won't be buying more in some time, since the second edition of LDoll Festival is coming and this time I'll save some earlier! ^^ I'm exited about that too and I've been wondering which dolls to take with me this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment