And then, we didn't have the patience or need to take any box opening photoes. Sometimes, when I have a good idea, it is fun to take some pics or a story. But this time I just wanted to enjoy the opening with my friend. ^^ Sleeping Denis is hers and Open eye is mine. I do love her. I must confess that first time I took a look at Denis as a mold, I wasn't that interested but the first premium set did the job for me. ^^ I adore Denis girl in that set and I'm happy Kitten Mittens is even better! ^^ Wheee how happy I am! She is my 18th or so Bluefairy doll. People propably think I'm nuts or something. I've seen people thinking that you must be rich to have so many dolls, but it's only the financial planning, saving and good luck with layaway's that has given me so many fabulous dolls. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment