SoraIro will bring a Long Leg boy body to the markets first, along with new Tinyfairy Robin. I don't remember now if I've mentioned Robin before have I? So cute! Like lovechild of May and Jerome. ^^ Definitely to buy quality! I think this is fabulous! ^^ To have even more variation on the height of TF's and one new face. I only wish they'd bring us option hands too, that'd be a joy. I wonder when Robin and the Long Leg body will come to the International sale... Would be nice.
I'm exited, I have ordered Kitten Mittens set from Angeldolls stocks. Layaway is a friend again and I'm waiting for the confirmation for the final price. I'm having a split with a friend, for me the open eye head + body and she'll have the sleeping beauty + extra body. ^^ I'm already thinking that the face up needs to be enchanted to a little bit darker. I'm not sure if I have any eyes for her atm but I usually do have some extra ones, we'll see which ones will fit the best.
Also, I asked if BF would still make Peachy Babies Didi since she's been "available soon" for ages, but the answer was that they could make a Remmy but not Didi. That's very generous offer, but I was really loving Didi from this series. Remmy I like from the Song of Songs, even tough I'm not planning to buy her/him yet. ^^ Yet, yes, yet. :D
Ah, I've been playing with Ofelia a little. She got a new friend, Latidoll Yellow Lumi, I'm very thrilled about both their sizes. I think Ofelia is about 2-3 years old and Leni would then be about 5~ish. This size of them both is so fabulous! I'm sure this was good time to sell one of the big dollies (non-bf) and buy something tiny and TF instead. ^^ Good decicion.
I still have most of the Tinyfairies and some Shiny & Pocket in my list of Want-to-have. I do have quite a collection of dolls anyway, but these are still my favourites. ^^ I do handle my dolls daily, sometimes I just look at them or change some clothes. Or sew something. Now, I'd need to get back to the old sewing machine. Nikolas needs new jeans! I need to take a little break from LDoll and sew something for my own dolls. ^^ Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment