Pages

Mar 27, 2011

Blouses for Girls

I've been ill for a while now and having a nasty flu is not very nice. :P I was inspired about taking some pictures today tough, and Natalia and Jaya got new blouses a while back. ^^ I think I'd need to concentrate on bottom garments too! xD Otherwise they're running around in panties. Gladly the boys have pants on. But they'd need some new ones too! And I'm not sure, maybe some differen't styles too.


Natalia looks so good with this blouse and colour. ^^ I think I'd need to have a little bit more imagination for different kind of clothes but I'm in no hurry. :D Jersey blouses for everyone! Until I'll make some other pretty patterns for other kind of tops. I think I need to continue practising my sewing a lot!


This.. camel-sandy-beige suits her so well! And now I'm happy about the neck opening (?) in the pattern. ^^


Jaya is taking a good look at the clothes I've sewn for LDoll.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! ^-^ I will be sewing more and more! I someday can hopefully open a little place in DoA too.

    ReplyDelete