Jaya definitely needed a new dress. I'm having summer holiday at the moment, and I've been sewing for LDoll like crazy! I definitely needed a dress size break. ^^ I still need to be very busy with sewing for LDoll, I'm just glad I had time to sew this. Jaya and Kaisla are so pretty.
Thanks Efa, White dress is a default which came with the blonde doll. I don't have any patterns for the green one but I just took a piece which went nicely over her bust and sew some shapes into it and then added the hem piece and laces. ^^
:) Nice work. Thanks, I'll try soon make something for my Odette, I was shopping some fabrics today*_* And looking at sora iro site makes more depressed, they have white choice now!!hmmm....
Oh they do?! MAN, is it really so easy to order form Sora*Iro? I'd love to have few white PF's, maybe a girl Paul shiny and definitely Connie! And maybe few more Tinyfairies. :P You know for me there's no end to the list.. Good luck for the sewing! ^^
OH they're pretty!!! Lovely dresses, do you have patterns for them??I would like to try to do something like that for my Odette.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful^^
Thanks Efa, White dress is a default which came with the blonde doll. I don't have any patterns for the green one but I just took a piece which went nicely over her bust and sew some shapes into it and then added the hem piece and laces. ^^
ReplyDelete:) Nice work. Thanks, I'll try soon make something for my Odette, I was shopping some fabrics today*_* And looking at sora iro site makes more depressed, they have white choice now!!hmmm....
ReplyDeleteOh they do?! MAN, is it really so easy to order form Sora*Iro? I'd love to have few white PF's, maybe a girl Paul shiny and definitely Connie! And maybe few more Tinyfairies. :P You know for me there's no end to the list.. Good luck for the sewing! ^^
ReplyDelete